"I have a plan"

~Natalia~

I wake up to the infirmary to see my friends sitting around me. "Your awake" Hermione says. Ron quickly throws his arms around me. I wince in pain. "Ron you dopey git that hurt her" Fred says pulling him off me. "Sorry" he says quitly.

"It's grand Ron" I say back. "So how are you doing." Ginny asks.

"Well besides being poisoned and stabbed fine" I say laughing to myself. No one else laughs. I roll my eyes and sit back. We all start talking. Suddenly somone burst into the infirmary. I look to see Draco running quickly behind him. "Natalia." The boy shouts. He looks over and sees me and runs over. "Natalia?" He asks unsure if I am or not.

"Yes?" I ask. "Merlins beard I finally found you. It's me. Jake" he says. My eyes widen and a big smile forms when I realize who it is.

"Oh my god Jake. I didn't even recognize you." I say. "I didn't recognize you either. You had like a major glow up" he says.

"So what are you doing here" I ask. "Well without you in our old school the guys got worse" he says.

"Worse. How could they get worse?" I ask. "I have no clue" he says.

"Well guess who happened to transfer to hogwarts." I say to him. He asks who

"Noah Brady" I say in a disgusted tone. "NOAH BRADY!" He says loudly.

"Jesus Jake shut the fuck up or he's going to hear you." I say pulling him down closer to me. I tell him what happened and his face is covered in rage. "I'm going to kill him" he says. I'm about to stop him but he storms off. "Um who was that?" Hermione asks.

"Oh that's Jake Anderson" I say. Draco looks at me with a glare.

"He used to get bullied in my old school all the time for being gay so we stuck together and I usually stood up for him." I say. Draco walks over to me and hugs me so gently that I barley feel anything. He looks at me and all of our friends leave. Ron doesn't get why. "Ron come on. This conversation going to be awkward enough with you listening" George says grabbing him and walking away.

"So" I say. "I'm sorry Nat. Hermione told me what happened with Pansy." He says.

"What did happen" I ask. "She used a love potion on me. When I saw you apperantly it broke me out of the spell" he says. We keep talking for ages until the nurse tells him he has to leave.

It's about a week after everything's happened and the nurses tell me I can leave. It's a Saturday which means I get to wear my own clothes.

The outfit

I leave the infirmary quickly and run into the great hall because it's lunch

I leave the infirmary quickly and run into the great hall because it's lunch. I'm running a bit late so I quicken my pace. I burst the doors open and everyone turns to look at me. I walk down the isles confidently with a smile on my face. Draco runs over to me and pulls me into a tight hug lifting me up off the ground and spinning me around.

"Well hello to you too" I say while he's still holding me in the air. Over the past week we worked through everything but we decided to wait a while before going out again. He puts me down and I look around to see my friends had run up to us. The next person who hugs me is Jake. He had gotten close with my friends aswell because he spent most of his time in the infirmary with me. "So you and Draco" he says quitly into my ear while we're hugging.

"Shut up" I say jokingly to him while hugging him. I hug all of my other friends and we sit down. We talk for ages. They tell me how Jake nearly killed Noah and how Ginny nearly killed Pansy. I look over to see Pansy and Noah kissing I make a gagging noise and start to laugh. My friends all laugh aswell. Lunch is over so we all stand up and make our way to our next class. Draco and I walk behind the group talking. He suddenly pulls me into and empty class.

"What's this about?" I ask. He grips my waist tightly. "I haven't gotten any alone time with you for over a month" he says.

"So your thought process is pull me into a classroom"I says jokingly. "No. This is my plan" he says.

"Wha-" but before I can finish my sentence he crashes his lips onto my. I kiss him back deepening the kiss. I wrap my hands around his neck and tangle them into his hair. We pull apart quickly when we hear people from outside. We quickly run to our seats and sit down. I think to myself for a bit.

"Draco" I say leaning over to whisper in his ear. "What up" he answers.

"I think the best thing to do is pretend we're not friends anymore" I whisper. "What why?" He asks.

"Because Pansy wants to kill me and Noah wants to kill you. We'll still be friends of course but they won't know" I say. "Fine. But you have to promise you will keep talking to me." He says seriously. I lean my elbow on the desk and hold my pinky out towards him.

"I promise" I say. He just stares and my finger.

"If you don't do it I will stop talking to you" I say jokingly. "Fine" he groans and wraps his pinky around mine. "No ones going to believe we just stopped being friends tho" he whispers to me.

"I have a plan" I say confidently. "Of course you do" he says jokingly while rolling his eyes. I shove him in the elbow and we both laugh.

It's dinner and we both walk into the great hall together. We sit down and start talking to our friends. Suddenly Draco stands up. "What the hell Natalia!" He shouts angrily. Everyone turns to look at us.

"What the hell is wrong with you Draco?" I shout angrily standing up as well.....