The fight

~Natalia~

"What the hell is wrong with you Draco" I say angrily while standing up. "You. You always do this" He retorts angrily. Everyone turns to listen in on what we're saying.

"I haven't done anything" I say. "Just stay away from me" He says walking away.

"Oh grow up Draco" I say following quickly behind him. He spins around quickly. "Stay the hell away from me Bailey" He says looking down to me. He turns a around quickly and starts making his way out of the hall.

"We're not done here" I shout following him out. "Yes. Yes we are" He says not even turning to face me. We both leave and the doors slam shut behind us. We make our way to his private dorm bickering the whole way. We get in and make sure the doors lock. We turn to each other and burst out laughing.

"I can't believe they believed that shit" I say still laughing. "I know. Now all we've got to do is just not talk to each other in public and make it seem like we hate each other." He says. We sit and talk for a while before I decide to go back to my dorm.

It's the next day and I head to the great hall for breakfast. When I walk in everyone looks at me. I go straight to the Gryfindor table and sit with my friends. "What happened with you and Draco" Cedric asks.

"Uh he's just such a dick" I say. I continue to tell them a fake story of why me and Draco where mad at each other. They believe it and all agree to stop talking to Draco aswell.

It's lunch and Draco and I decide to go to his dorm.
We talk for a while. "Ok so this afternoon go to the forbidden Forrest" he says to me. I agree and make my way to class.

classes are now over and I start to make my way to the Forrest. I go to where he said to meet and he's no where to be seen. It's been a few minutes and he's still not there. After an hour I decide to go because he's most likely not coming. I make my way back to his dorm to see if he's alright. I open the door to see Pansy on top of him even though he's trying to push her off. I clear my throat and she turns to look at me. "Can't you see we're in the middle of something Bailey" she says to me.

"Doesn't look like Draco's enjoying it that much" I say looking behind her an pointing at him. "How would you know. You two aren't friends anymore" she says still not getting off of him.

"So you thought Mm nows my chance to try and get with him because my love potion didn't work and neither did trying to kill me" I say sarcastically. "Watch your mouth Bailey" she says coming closer and trying to intimidate me.

"Ooh I'm so scared" I say jokingly. "I'm serious Bailey." She says still moving closer.

"Oooh shiver me timber's. I'm petrified" I say looking her dead in the eyes. She goes to punch me but I duck.

"Ooooh I've been waiting for this" I say excitedly while cracking my knuckles. She goes to try and punch me again but I duck and couch down to the floor. I swipe my leg under her and she falls to the floor. I get up quickly. She looks at me and gets up quickly.

"Come on Pansy. Get up" I say angrily. Draco jumps off the bed and pulls me back knowing I might kill her if I get the chance. He grabs my hands and pulls me away from the door. I try my hardest to get out. "Pansy I'm taking her to her dorm. When I get back if your not out of here I will let her go after you" he says while pulling me out of the room.

"What the hell" I say after he closes the door. He doesn't say anything and just drags me to my dorm.

We get outside my dorm and he finally lets me go. I open the door. I look up to see all my friends sitting on the bed looking really confused at me and Draco. Draco and I look at each other and burst out laughing. I fall to the floor clutching my stomach from laughing so much. After a while we both just snigger. "Ok what the hell is happening" Harry asks.

"Suppose we better tell you then" I say. "Uh ya. I suppose." Ginny Says in an annoyed tone.

"Well Draco and I never really had a fight. We just wanted it to seem like we did so Pansy would leave us alone. Clearly that didn't happen tho" I say rolling my eyes. "What do you mean" Fred ask.

"I was supposed to meet Draco but he didn't show up so I went to his dorm to make sure he was alright" I say. "What That's not like you" George says cutting me off

"Ok I may have been going up there to get mad at him for standing me up but anyways" I say. Fred and George start to laugh. "That's more like you" they say.

"I got in to see Pansy on top of him even though he was pushing her off. Long story short I got mad at her and had tried to hit me and Draco had to ho me back." I say quickly. "Wait what. Why did Draco have to hold you back?" Ron asks.

"Well I hate her and I've been waiting for her to do something like this for ages. She throws the first hit that way I can say it was self defense." I say shrugging it off. Ginny and Hermione start laughing. "I'm going to make sure Pansy's not in my dorm" Draco says starting to walk out.

"Ooh if she is can I go in there" I say loudly hoping he hears. "That's what I told her" he answers. I sit down on the bed and we talk for a while when Draco walks in frantically with his shirt half off and his hair messed up

"What the hell happnede to you." I say in a joking way. "Pansy. She's psychotic" he say. "She tried to kiss me again so I pushed her off and she pushed me against a wall and tried to use a spell on me to knock me out" he says.

"What!" I say angrily while standing up. Hermione and Ron try to hold me back but I get out of their grasp. I storm out of the dorm angrily. "Where are you going" Cedric ask. I turn around quickly to look at them.

"To kill her" I reply.......