"Miss me?"

This chapter gets a little ✨spicy✨. For those who don't want to read that I'll mark the beginning and the end with a *

~Natalia~

I walk out of the room holding my hand that was now dripping blood. I started to walk quickly back to the common room. On my way, I bumped into Hermione and Ron.

"Have you seen Harry?" Hermione asks me.

"Um, No" I reply just trying to quickly get ba k to the common room. She looks down to see me clutching my hand.

"What happened?" She asks in a concerned tone.

"Oh. Um, nothing" I lie. "Just hit it off the door."

"Are you bleeding?" Ron asks. Hermione quickly grabs my hand that I was clutching revealing the deep cut reading I must keep my mouth shut.

"Merlin Nat," She says in shock. "What the hell happened?"

I rip my hand quickly away from hers.

"Nothing" I reply feeling my throat start to dry. "Um. I'm going to head to bed." I stutter. "I think Harry is in the um library"

"Wait Nat-" I don't hear the rest of Ron's sentence as I quickly walk back to the Slytherin common room. I get there quickly and run inside.

"There you are" I hear Draco says before he runs up engulfing me in a hug. "I was so worried. Ron and Hermione told me that you had to stay in detention longer than" He starts to say but stops when his gaze lands on me clutching my arm. "What happened?"

"Nothing" I reply softly.

"Are you sure?" He says lightly taking my hand. "Holy shit!" He says looking at the deep cut that was still bleeding. "Did Umbridge do this?"

"I'm going to go to bed" I reply avoiding his question. I quickly make my way up the stairs. I hear him call out for me a few times but I choose to ignore it.

The next day I slowly make my way down to breakfast dreading talking to any of my friends. Harry sees me and stands up quickly running towards me arms open.

"Oh, merlin," He says as he's hugging me. "Are you alright?" He asks me.

"Fine Harry," I say pulling out of the hug. "What about you?" I ask.

"I'm fine. quickly come down and eat" He says quickly guiding me to a seat before piling loads of food on my plate. No one said much during dinner.

It's the next day and I'm sitting in my room studying. I'm wearing comfy clothes as I'm not going to walk around the castle.

 I'm wearing comfy clothes as I'm not going to walk around the castle