Meeting the family

~Natalia~

2nd of June. 2:00 am (In Natalias dream)

I look around to see none of my friends lying on the floor. I decide to walk around and discover what the hell is up with this dream. 

"Lumos" I say letting my wand light up around me.I walk around what seems like this never ending room. I finally make it to a door. I open it slowly and look around the corridor. It's like the Hogwarts hallway. I walk out and start walking through the corridor. It's dark as it is night. I walk quickly through the hallway. Everything is fine until I see Snape walk out at the end of the corridor. I turn around quickly to go back to the door but when I turn the door is gone. He starts walking towards me with his wand drawn. After a few second more people start to follow him. I start to walk backwards slowly. After a few seconds Voldemort walk out from the middle of them.

"What?" I whisper to myself. I never saw him in these dreams before. He starts to walk towards me. I walk slowly backwards. I look beside me to see a hallway. I turn quickly and start to run down the hallway. I keep running and don't look back. I turn my head to see if hes if he's following me when he hits me with a spell. It sends me flying into the wall in front of me.

"Shit" I say getting to my feet. I feel my lip and head to see there bleeding. I continue running. I turn my head back when i bump into something and fall to the ground. I look up to see voldemort standing over me. He uses a spell to bring me to my feet. We stand still for a second when he grabs me by the throat and lifts me off the ground. I grab his hand not being able to breath. I start to gasp for air.

2nd of June 3:45 am (In Natalias room)

I wake up suddenly sitting up in my bed gasping for air. Ginny and Fred sit up quickly. "Are you alright Nat?" Ginny asks.

"I-I don't know." I say trying to get my breathing back to normal. Fred stands up and starts walking over to me when he 'accidently' stands on George and Ron. "What the hell" Ron says sitting up. "Sorry" Fred replies. Ginny gets up quickly and turns on the light. "Oh my god Nat. What happened?" George asks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "Your bleeding" Ginny replies. I get up quickly and walk over to the mirror to see my lip is split and I have a cut on my forehead and my cheek. "What happened?" Fred asks.

"I don't know. I was in this weird ass dream with voldemort where he was following me and sent me flying into a wall." I say to them when suddenly I realise that the cuts I have where the same cuts I had in the dream.

"Guys?" I say in a scared voice.

"The cuts I have now are the same ones I had in the dream." I say turning around to them slowly. They all look at each other slowly. "I'm sure it's nothing" Ron says lying back down and closing his eyes. "It's clearly not nothing you pleb." Ginny says while kicking. "Alright. Alright it's not nothing." He says sitting up still half asleep.

"There's nothing we can do till the morning." I say climbing back into the bed. "Oh um mom told me to tell you Nat. We're going to your aunt and uncles house in a few weeks to get the rest of your stuff." Ron says with a worried look on his face. My heart drops to my chest. I'm going to have to see them again. The two people who raised me and also kicked me out. "Nat are you alright?" Ginny says putting a hand on my shoulder.