"That's the point love"

~Natalia~

I left my friends and started to make my way up to my dorm. I rush up after seeing its 8:15 and i only have 45 minutes to get ready. I'm pulling clothes out of my closet when Hermione walks in. "What are you doing?" She asks. I wasn't thinking I was just trying to get an outfit.

"Getting ready for my date" I say instantly regreting it afterwards. "Date? With who?" She asks.

"Draco" I say quietly. "DRACO!" She repeats louder. I tell her to be quite. "We've all been shipping you two together for weeks now" She says excitedly.

"Ok cool now if you don't mind I have to get ready. I jump into the shower. I come out and get into my outfit

The outfit

I come out of the bathroom to see Hermione still sitting on my bed but now joined by Ginny

I come out of the bathroom to see Hermione still sitting on my bed but now joined by Ginny. I ignore them and start doing my hair. I put on my makeup but not too much. When I'm finishes I look at the time to see its 8:56. I put on a few sprays of my perfume I always wear and run out. I rush my way up to the astronomy tower quitely. I run up to see Draco looking better than ever. He turns around to look me up and down and grins.

"So where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see but you have to close your eyes" He says.

"What?" I reply. He covers my eyes with his hands ans starts to guide me to this unknown place. I can't help but giggle the whole way there. "Sh someones going to hear you" He whispers while laughing.

"Ow" I say while still laughing after bumping into something. "Sorry. We're nearly there." He replies. After a little more walking he finally uncovers my eyes. I look around to see a blanket laying on the ground with some pillows and a Hammock that he hung between 2 trees. "I thought maybe we could go stargazing"He says while looking down to the ground. I walk up beside him and kiss him on the cheek.

"It's beatiful." I say. I sit down on the blanket as does he. We sit and talk for a while before finally lying down to look at the stars. We sit in silence for a few minutes until Draco says "My mom always used to tell me I was named after the constellation Draco." I turn to look at him and I can see he's sort of sad.

"My mother named me after the latin for Christmas day. Apperantly She used to say I was her best present even though I wasn't born near Christmas." I say while laughing a bit. He laughs as well. We sit and talk for a while more when we decide to go onto the Hammock. He gets on first nearly falling off as he does. I climb in after him. I decide to lay my head on his chest. He puts his arm around my shoulder and we just sit there for a while. I can feel him looking at me so I turn to look at him. I see a big grin start to form on his face.

"What?" I say while laughing a bit. "Nothing" He says while looking away but he instantly looks back at me. I move up close to his face and plant my lips on his. He kisses me back deepening the kiss. I crawl on top of him so I'm now straddling him without breaking the kiss. Our mouth explore each others. I feel his tongue brush across my bottom lip asking for access. I let him in willingy. The kiss get more and more intense by the minute. We both pull away when we hear something in the distance.

"What was that" I say to look from where it came from. "Maybe we should go. The creatures of the dark forest are going to come out soon."He says.  I agree and hop off the hammock closely followed by him. We both make our way back into the castle quitely. We go to the Gryfindor common room knowing our friends will be in there but if we don't show up they'll make worse jokes about it tomorrow. We're about to go in when he turns me around and puts his hands on my waist while kissing me. "Whos there" We hear someone say in the distance. We both pull away.

"Let's go" I say grabbing his hand and bringing him into the common room. We both laugh a bit until we see all of our friends in the common room staring at us.

"You all really have a starring problem" I say while sitting down. "So how was your date" Harry says.

"Really Hermione." I say angrily looking at her. "What? I bet Harry and Ron 5 galleons each" She says as if she did nothing wrong.

"You could have waited to see when or if we told everyone." I say in an annoyed tone. The boys drag Draco to one side of the room and me to the other side. "So how was it?" Ginny asks.

"It was amazing. We went stargazing." I reply. "Tell us more. Saying that you went stargazing isn't enough for me." Hermione says excitedly.

"We met in the astronomy tower and He told me I couldn't look at where we where going. He covered my eyes and guided me to just where the forest starts. When I opened my eyes I saw a beatiful blanket on the floor and a Hammock hung in between two trees. We sat and talked for a while before actually stargazing. He told me how hes named after a constellation. After a few minutes we both sat onto the hammock" I say. "Did you kiss?" Hermione asks excitidly before I'm finished talking.

"Maybe" I reply. I feel myself start to blush and the both of them start jumping up and down excitedly. "How was it?" They ask

"I don't know what you're talking about" I say while grabbing my stuff to leave.

"You coming Draco?" I ask while starting to open the door. He sprints up beside me and wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my forehead. We get to the Slytherin dorms and part ways.

I wake up the next day and go to the common room to see that Dracos not there. I don't think anything of it and start to make my way into the great hall. I'm walking down to my friends when I hear Draco run in behind him. I turn around to see him running up to me. He gets to me and grabs his waist and kisses me. I pull away.

"Draco um I don't know if you've noticed but everyone saw that" I say to him. "That's the point love" He whispers in my ear.....