True identity

~Natalia~

Mad eye drags me away as I cry. He's Praticaly holding up my weight while I try and get him off of me. He drags me to his office. I walk in the door holding my forearm as it was still bleeding. He closed and locked the door behind us. He guides me into a room with a large chest and a fire. He pulls out a chair for me to sit on.

"Are you alright Bailey?" He asks. I nod my head staying silent.

"Does it hurt?" He asks me.

"Not so much now" I reply.

"Perhaps I better take a look at it" he says to me. He looks through the hole in my sleeve

"The cup was a port key." I say to him as he examines my arm. He looks up at me.

"Someone bewitched it" I say to him.

"What was it like?" He asked in curiousity.

"What was he like?" He asked slowly standing up.

"Who?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"The dark lord" he says before pushing onto my cut. I flinch and pull my arm away. He walks away.

"What was it like? To stand in his presence?" He asked.

"I don't know. It was like one of my dreams. Or more like a night mare." I say. I hear him making odd noises and turn to see him burst through one of the doors and start looking around the room. In boxes and in different cabinets.

"Where there others. In the grave yard. Where there others?" He asks. I'm about to answer when I realize something.

"I don't think I said anything about a graveyard" I say suspiciously. He comes walking out of the room slowly.

"Marvilous creatures dragons aren't they?" He says in Harris's voice. He walks over to the drawers beside him.

"Do you think that miserable oaf would have led you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it" he says before turning around and moving things around. He walks over to a cabinet and throws the doors open and starts rummaging around.

"Do you think Cedric Diggory would have told you to open the egg underwater if I hadn't told him first myself" he says angrily why slamming the doors shut. The mention of his name made my heart drop out of my chest.

"Do you think Neville longbottom the witless wonder could have provided you with gilly weed if I hadn't give him the book that led him straight to it" he says walking towards me.

"It was you from the beginning." I say as he walks away.

"You put my name in the goblet. You bewitched Krum. But- but" I stutter

"But-but" he says mocking me.

"You won because I made it so Bailey. You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be" he says coming closer to me.

"And now the dead's done" he says grabbing my cut arm.

"The blood that runs through these veins" he says pushing on my cut bc o blood comes out.