"Dress robes? For what?"

~Natalia~

I take a step back and pull my arm back to punch her but Fred grabs my arm.

"What are you doing?" I say to him angrily. "Stopping you from doing something stupid," He says as he pulls me back into him. He wraps his arms around me like I'm in a bear hug.

"Fred I would suggest letting go of me before I break your legs," I say calmly. "As long as you promise not to kill her," He says.

"Fine, I promise," I say in an annoyed tone. He lets me go and I take a step away from him. I look Milicent dead in the eyes and say

"Run!" Her eyes widen and she turns around and starts sprinting away. I laugh a little before turning back to everyone to see them looking at me with shock on their faces.

"What?" I asked confused on why they all looked shocked. "How did you get her to run away," Dean asks.

"Well if I'm angry and you look me in the eyes I seem pretty terrifying," I say. "Really?" He asks

"Ya. Ok look at me dead in my eyes" I say. He stares into my eyes for a few seconds before looking away. "What the hell," He says. "What?" Seamus asks. "Look into Nat's eyes," Dean says. Seamus turns towards me and looks into my eyes. After a few seconds, he lets out a shout and turns away. 

"Right I'm going to have a shower and go to bed," I say while grabbing my stuff.

The next day.

I wake up and get dressed quickly to go down to breakfast. I get in and barely anyone is there but I make my way to the Gryffindor table and with Ron, Harry and Hermione. Fred, George, Angelina, Neville and Ginny are sitting with us as well. I sit down in between Fred and Hermione. Everything is going fine until Nigel walks over to us with a package for Ron. Nigel stands there for a few seconds starring at me. 

"Uhm," I say clearing my throat. Ron looks up at me and I nod towards Nigel. He shoos him away. "Oh, mums sent me a package," Ron says excitedly. We all glare at him. "I promised him I'd get him Nats autograph," Ron says. I roll my eyes and Ron opens the package and pulls out an ugly brown looking suit. He holds it up to himself. "Mum sent me a dress," He says in disgust.

"Well it does match your eyes," I say jokingly.

"Is there a bonnet?" I say pulling the box towards me and looking in it.

"Ah-ha," I say as I pull a whit frilly piece of fabric out of the box and hold it close to him. "Put those down Nat," He says as he walked towards Ginny. "Ginny these must be for you," Ron says standing in front of her. "No there not," She says as she continues to eat her cereal. "I'd say she sent it for you then Nat," Ron says walking over to me.

"I'm not wearing that. It's ghastly" I say in disgust. Everyone around us starts to giggle but Hermione starts laughing. "What is it?"  Ron asks. "They're not for Ginny or Nat. They're for you" She says. Everyone starts laughing. "Dress robes" She continues. "Dress robes. For what" He asks.

"Wait, guys why is McGonagall coming over here?" I ask. Everyone shrugs. "Ms.Bailey." She says to me. I stand up so she can talk to me. "Seeing as you are a Triwizard champion, during your herbology class follow the Gryffindors." She says to me. I let out a sigh of relief thinking she was coming to me about what happened with Milicent. "Oh and also Ms.Bailey you must be there especially after what you did to Ms.Barstrode," She says raising her eyebrows at me.

"You heard about that?" I ask. "Of course I heard about it, Natalia. I get your reasoning for the first time but the second time was unacceptable. I do not want to hear about it again" She says and turns to walk-off. I sit back down and Fred nudges my shoulder. "See you later," He says jokingly. 

"Oh shut up," I say pushing him.

"I don't even mind. I get to miss Herbology which I'm dreadful at" I say jokingly. "Nat you're literally nearly top of all your classes," George says.

"Yes. All but Herbology" I say jokingly. Everyone laughs. The day goes on as normal until it's time for Herbology and I have to go with all the Gryffindors. I meet my friends and we all walk there together. I walk in to see Blaise, Tyler and Draco there also. I walk over to McGonagall.

"What are they doing here?" I ask "Well first we had uneven numbers of boys and girl and they all got detention as well so this is their punishment. Now please sit with the rest of the girls" She says to me. I walk to the girls and sit on a chair. All the girls sit with good posture but I sit leaning back on the chair. McGonagall goes on to tell us about the yule ball. She tells us its a dance and all the boys groan. All the girls start whispering.

"Ugh," I say loudly in disgust.  All the girls give me dirty looks and all the guys start laughing. "Are you not excited?" Hermione asks me. 

"No. The amount of effort" I start to say but McGonagall glares at me and I stop talking. She continues to talk and Ron whispers something to the guys. She turns and says something to them. "Mr.Wealsey will you join me please?" She says holding her hand out for him to get up. He reluctantly stands. He asks him to place his hand on her waist. "Where?" He asks sounding terrified. He puts his hand on her waist and someone whistles.

"Go on Ron," I say loudly. He glares at me and all the guys start to laugh. The music starts to play and they dance around the room. Fred and George start jokingly dancing. Harry whispers something to them and they shake their heads and stand up straight again. "Everybody comes together," Mcgonagall says loudly. All the girls instantly stand up and walk to the middle of the room. I sit lower in my chair like the guys. They all see me and start laughing. "Ms Bailey," Mcgonagall says.

"Yes?" I say. "Since you don't feel like standing up why don't you demonstrate the dance for us," she says smiling.

"Do I have to?" I ask. "Yes."She says. "Mr.Zabini please meet Ms.Bailey in the centre of the room." She says.

"Really with him," I say in disgust. "Yes, Natalia. Maybe next time stand when I ask you too" She says pleases with herself. Blaise and I come to the middle of the room. We get into position and the music starts. We start to dance around the room. "You really know how to dance Bailey. You're a natural" He says as we dance around. 

"My grandfather taught me how to dance," I say while still dancing. We continue dancing for a while until I feel Blaise try and snake his hands down to my ass...