First day drama

~Natalia~

Her outfit and makeup

Dumbeldore finishes his second speech and tells us to put our name in the cup by Thursday next week

Dumbeldore finishes his second speech and tells us to put our name in the cup by Thursday next week. Draco starts walking up to me again. This time I stand up to meet him.

(I imagined the next part said like at the start of, I Love you by Billie Eilish)

"It's not true" I start to say.

"Tell me I've been lied too" I say. I start to see tears come to his eyes.

"Crying isn't like you." I continue.

"What the hell did I do." I say. I look around to see everyone looking at us. "You didn't do anything." Draco says cupping the side of my face.

"So explain" I say taking his hand off my face. "I-I can't" He says stuttering. I look down in disappointment.

"Well until you can I think it's best that we break up" I say before turning back to my friends. "No Nat" Draco says grabbing my arm.

"No Malfoy" I say pushing his hand off.

"Until I know I can trust you I need space from you." I say angrily.

"You've broken my trust. And thing is it isn't the first time" I say angrily. 

"So right now I think we just need space" I say. I turn and start walking towards the door. I hear Draco following me. I spin around quickly.

"Malfoy please. I need space" I say to him. "Malfoy?" He says sadly. "You haven't called me Malfoy since 1st year" He says sadly again. I turn back to the door and walk away again. This time he doesn't follow me. I walk out of the hall and into the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirrors leaning against a sink. I take a deep breath in. "Are you alright" I hear someone ask in a thick french acciennt. I look up to see a girl in a blue silk dress and hat.

"I think so" I say smiling faintly at her. "It's alright to not be alright" She says walking over to me and putting her hand on my shoulder. I look at her and she pulls me into hug. I start to break down in her arms bt she doesn't let go. After a while she helps me get cleaned up and re do my makeup. "I'm Fleur Delacour" She says to me.

"I'm Natalia Bailey" I say to her. We both make our way back into the great hall. We get to where my friends are sitting. Fleur gives me a hug and heads back to her table. "Who was that" Ron ask.

"Fleur Delacour. Why Ron do you fancy her?" I ask jokingly. "N-no" He stutters. I laugh a bit to myself. "What just happened?" Seamus asks. "Jesus Seamus it just happened" Hermione says angrily.

"It's fine Hermione. I found out Draco kissed someone on the train so thats what happened" I say. Everyone looks at each other angrily. "What?" I ask. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and expect it to be Draco but its Cedric. I jump out of my seat into his arms. "Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yes. I'm fine now" I say to him. We talk for a bit until he decides to go back to his seat. Dinner is over and we all make our way back to our dorms. I walk into the common room to see Draco sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He hears me close the door and jumps up. He runs over to me.

"Have you been crying?" I say in a concerned voice. He doesn't say anything, he just cups my hand in his face.

"I'm sorry I can't" I say moving his hand away.

"Although I'm mad at you right now. I will always be here for you. And you can tell me anything." I say to him before walking up to my dorm. I get into my room to see a group of the Beauxbaton girls in the room. I look around and see Fleur sitting on one of the beds. "Oh Natalia. You're the girl we're sharing a room with." She says excitedly while jumping out of the bed to greet me with a hug. She introduces me to all the other girls. We talk a bit before heading to bed.

A few days later

We're in where they have the goblet of fire held. We watch people as they put their names in. Ron goes on about how he can't wait to enter when hes old enough.

"Rather you than me" I say to him. We continue talking when we see Cedric and his friends run in. Cedric puts his name in and everyone starts to clap. Me being me started cheering.

"Get in there Cedric" I say loudly. He looks back at me with a big grin on my face and we both start laughing. Him and his friends walk off and everything is quite until Fred and George run in. They had brewed and aging potion in the hope that they would be able to put their names in. They both put their names in when the goblet send them flying back. We all crowd around them to see their hair growing long a grey and they start fighting.

"Fight! Fight" Everyone starts cheering but we quickly stop when we see Victor Krum walking in. He puts his name in the goblet and looks at Hermione the whole time.

Its a week after the first day of school and we sit in the great hall eagerly waiting for them to call out the champions. Dumbeldore dims the lights and starts to call out names. "Victor Krum" Is the first name he calls out followed by "Fleur Delacour" I hear her name and instantly start cheering. finally he says "Cedric diggory" I hear Cedric name and start cheering.

"LETS GO CEDRIC" He hears me and turns around to give me a smile. "And that's it" Dumbeldore says turning back to us. He continues a small but when the goblet starts acting weird. He turns to look at it when another piece of paper comes flying out. Dumbeldore says something quietly before repeating louder "Natalia Bailey" Everyone turns to look at me.

"Wait what" I say quietly. "NATALIA BAILEY" He says even louder and angrier this time....