As if nothing was happening

Eventually, Nat was able to have her shower by herself before getting dressed. Hannah, Lilith and Pansy told her to try and wear another dress

When she walked out of the bathroom Draco had just finished putting on the last of his Black suit

When she walked out of the bathroom Draco had just finished putting on the last of his Black suit. When he saw her he just looked her u and down while biting his lip slightly.

"What is it?" Nat asked.

"You know," Draco said walking over to her. "We can always put clothes shopping for a mother day"

"Draco," Nat said looking at him. "The ball is in 4 days. If we don't go know we'll never go"

"WILL YOU TWO STOP SHAGGING AND GET DOWN HERE" Theo called.

"Let's go," Draco said grabbing Nat's hand. She looked down and saw both of his hands covered in rings.

"Finally," Eric said once they had gotten downstairs.

"Eric," Draco said sounding annoyed. "Shut the fuck up"

"Someones angry" Miles said as they all walked through the door.

***

They had all decided to get some food before they went shopping for the clothes. They chose a fancy restaurant.

"You guys go ahead," Draco said to the group. "I have to get something but I'll be there when I'm finished"

He kissed Nat lightly on her temple before rushing away from the group.

"HE's irritated," Hannah said as they walked.

"Yeah" Bryce agreed. "Nat when was the last time you shagged him"

"I'm going t kill you all," Nat said as they walked into the restaurant all laughing.

***

They all got in and sat down. Nat made sure to save the seat beside her for Draco. they sat at a rectangular table. Draco and Nat sat at the end facing Lilith and Eric and the two other sides held the other 5. After a few minutes, Draco came in and took his seat beside Nat. As they were all talking Nat felt Draco rest his hand on her thigh.

"Do you think Noah will come this year?" Lilith asked.

"Noah as in Noah Brady?" Nat asked looking disgusted. "He goes to them?"

"SO does Blaise," Theo said. "And Milicent and Tyler"

"Oh, how fun" Nat said sarcastically. As everyone continued to talk she felt DRacso hand slide further up her thigh. She looked over at him to see him staring straight ahead with a smile on his face as if nothing was happening. Nat swallowed hard before looking forward again. She felt Draco's finger skim over the front of her underwear before dipping beneath the waistband. She took a sharp breath in.

"You ok Nat?" Lilith asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Nat answered as Draco slowly rubbed circles around her clit. He slowly quickened his pace as Nat had a harder time trying to stay concentrated on the conversation. Draco brought his fingers to her entrance and slowly pushed one in. Draco could see Nat balling her fists to stop her from moaning in front of everyone. Draco slowly leaned into her, his lips only millimetres away from her ear.