While you still can

~Draco~

Nat quickly falls asleep with my arms wrapped around her. Once I know she's definitely asleep I gently unwrap my arms from around her making sure not to wake her. I crawl quietly out of bed and tiptoes my way over to her side of the bed covering her with the blanket once again. I crouch down by her face pulling the blanket over her shoulder. I look at her to see she's sleeping peacefully.

Even asleep she looked like an angel. She was beautiful even when she wasn't even trying. I never knew someone could make me feel the way Nat makes me feel. She doesn't lose hope in me no matter what. She always helped me through everything. She is such a kind person as well. The way she speaks to everyone makes my heart melt although I would never tell anyone that. But the thing that makes her hot is her badass side. She doesn't let anyone fuck with her or her friends. I saw someone take a harsh tone with Longbottom once and she nearly struck them down. She would do anything just to protect the people she cared about.

That's what I love about her. As well as just her personality in general. She would Irish her life trying yo help her friends. The worst thing is that all the bad stuff happens to her. And people like Milicent, Blaise and Marcus don't help at all. They constantly tournament her. Somehow she's able to put up with their shit.

I make my way over by the window to sit and watch the sunrise. I know nat would want to watch it with me but she looks too peaceful to wake up.

***

The sun has fully risen and I moved onto doing my shook work at my desk when Milicent walks in.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask angrily.

"Looks like you never change Draco," she says looking in the direction of Nat.

"I didn't do anything to her" I reply. "Get out Millicent"

"I have a very hard time believing that" she replies. "See any girl who usually comes up here gets fucked what's so different about her"

"I said leave," I say angrily. She lets out a small laugh.

"You don't control me." She says. "What's so different about that girl," she says looking in Nata direction again. "She got bigger tits of something?"

"Oh, you wanna play this game" I scoff. "What's different about her is she doesn't follow me around like a lost little puppy-like your pathetic ass"

"Pathetic?" She says. "Excuse me I'll have you" she starts to say while walking closer to Nat and me. I stand up.

"Bitch if you fucking wake her I swear to god I'm gonna kill you," I say angrily. Milicent laughs slightly.

"There's the Draco we all know and love," she says pretending to pout. I hear Nat shifting in the bed but think nothing of it until she speaks.

"What the fuck?" Nat says still half asleep. She still looks perfect even after just waking up.

"Oh I fucking hate you," I say to Milicent before turning to Nat. "Go back to sleep ok there's nothing to worry about," I say In a sweet voice.

"What the fuck is it with you and Draco," Nat asks Milicent while sitting up.

"That would be none of your concern and something you should really stay out of little girl," Milicent says looking Nat up and down.

"Don't you fucking dare talk to her like that?" I say through gritted teeth.

"I don't get it?" Milicent scoffs. "Your dad loves me. Your family loves me. I'm practically perfect for you" she says. "But you run around with this mud blood"