Trip home

~Natalia~

Dumbledore tells us that we are going home and we all go and pack our stuff. We get on the Hogwarts express back to the platform. It's late before we even leave and we won't get back till the morning. I sit beside Draco in the window seat. We end up falling asleep on each other. He has his head on my shoulder and I have my head on top of his. 

"Wake up Nat" I hear a soft voice say. I open my eyes to see Hermione and Ginny standing at the door of the compartment. I look around to see everyone else is awake. "Wake Draco up and meet us on the platform," Hermione says before everyone leaves.

"Draco wakes up," I say softly while tapping him. He lifts his head slowly off my shoulder. He looks around to see everyone's gone.

"Come on everyone's waiting," I say to him. He looks over to me with a big grin on his face. I feel myself start to blush so I stand up quickly so he doesn't see. 

"Come on let's go," I say to him. He stands up quickly and we walk onto the platform. When we step off the train we see all of our friends talking in a group. We quickly walk over to them. "Oh, there you guys are," Ginny says. "So Draco you're staying with us right?" Ron asks Draco. "Yeah" He replies still half asleep.

"Wait Dracos staying with us?" I ask. "Ya everyone is. Harry, Hermione, Draco and Cedric" Fred says. A big grin comes across my face but I quickly hide it. After a few minutes of waiting Molly finally shows up. She sees us and runs up to us giving us all big hugs. She finally gets to me and sees the cut on my cheek. "What happened dear," She asks.

"I'm not sure" I reply. "Mum it was so weird. Nat got mad at this guy and when she shouted at him all the windows in the great hall shattered." Ron says excitedly. 

"Shut up," I say quietly as I hit his arm. "I'm sure it was just a coincidence," She says. We all get into the car and head back to the burrow. Ginny, Hermione and I have to share a room because there are not enough rooms for everyone but we always end up in the boy's room. Whether it's on the floor or we take one of the boy's beds we always fall asleep in their room. Almost every night we would play truth or dare or some other game.

One week later.

Molly decided that we should go shopping especially with the yule ball coming up. "You might not find nice dresses in Hogsmeade" Was her excuse. It took a bit of convincing but I finally agreed to go. I decide to wake up early and take a shower. I wake up at 6:00 Am. I lift my head to see Dracos awake sitting on the roof right outside the window. 

"What are you doing awake?" I ask while starting to get up. "I could ask you the same thing," He says turning around. I walk over to the window and look out to see the sun is starting to rise. "Care to join me," He says jokingly. I giggle a bit and climb out onto the roof. We sit in silence for a few minutes watching the sunrise. We start talking and get into a deep conversation. We're interrupted by people talking in the room. 

"What do you think they're talking about," I ask Draco. "Who knows" He replies. We both look into the room to see them staring at us. When we look in they all quickly look away.

"I'd say it's time to head in then," I say sadly. "Just a few more minutes," Draco says. I decide to stay for a few more minutes. After about 20 minutes we decide to go in and start getting ready. I say goodbye to the guys and head to my room. I get into the room to see Hermione and Ginny sitting on the bed. As soon as they see me they both hop off of the bed and run towards me. Hermione grabs my arms and pulls me into the room while Ginny closes the door behind me.

"What has you guys so excited?" I ask as Hermione drags me to the bed and sits me down. "So what happened with you and Draco this morning?" They ask.

"Oh my god," I say in an annoyed tone while getting off the bed. "It's so obvious something is happening between you," Hermione says.

"Nothing is happening between us. Neither of us like the other likes that. We like each other as friends" I say to them lying through my teeth. "Really. I really thought you liked each other" Ginny says. 

"Well, we don't. we're just friends. I'm having a shower" I tell them. Before they can say anything I close the bathroom door. I'm finished my shower and I start getting ready for the day.........

~Draco~

We get on the train and Nat sits beside me. We're a few minutes into the train ride when she places her head on my shoulder. I look down to see shes asleep. I decide not to move her since it's late and she needs her rest. "You guys should all stay with us," Ginny says excitedly. Everyone agrees. "What about you Draco?" She asks.

"Sure" I reply. Everyone keeps starring but not at me, at my shoulder. I had completely forgotten that Nat was on my shoulder.

"Oh she fell asleep and I don't want to move her," I say. They all look at me weirdly and continue their conversation. I lean my head back on the seat and slowly drift off to sleep. I hear rustling around in the compartment. I open my eyes slightly to see everyone looking at Nat and me. I quickly realise that my head is now on her shoulder and her head is on top of mine. "They look so cute together" I hear someone say. I close my eyes and drift back off to sleep.

I wake up to the sound Nat waking me up. Her voice is softer than it usually is. I open my eyes to see she hasn't moved me off her shoulder. I lift my head and look at her. We make eyes contact and a grin instant;y comes to my face. We get off the train and head back to the burrow.

The burrow doesn't have enough rooms for everyone so the guys share one room and the girls share the other. Although the girls always end up sleeping in our room. One morning I wake up early and decide to sit on the roof to watch the sunset. After a few minutes of sitting by myself, I hear someone. "What are you doing awake" I turn to see Nat standing at the window.

"I could ask you the same thing," I say jokingly. She giggles a little. She looks out onto the sunset and I look at her for a few more seconds.

"Care to join me?" I ask. She climbs onto the roof. After a few minutes of silence, we start talking. We think everyone's asleep until we hear talking coming from inside the room. "What do you think they're talking about?" Nat asks. I look into the room.

"Who knows" I reply quickly. She starts to climb back in. "I'd say its time to head in." She says sadly. 

"Just a few more minutes," I say quickly. She looks at me and sits back down. After a while, we decide that we should start getting ready. We climb back in. She says bye to all the boys and leaves. As soon as I close the door the guys jump to their feet and run to me. "So you and Nat huh?" George says jokingly while elbowing me.

"Nothing is going on between us," I say to them. "That's not what it looked like on the train," Ron says.

"We just fell asleep. We don't like each other like that. We like each other as friends." I say lying to them.

"I'm going to get ready," I say and I start getting ready.....