Noah Brady....

(Trigger warning: there are scenes in this chapter that may be sensitive for some readers. Please read at your own
discretion)

~Natalia~
I duck down dodging his punch. He goes to punch me again but I duck. Dodging his punches reminds me of when I was in my old school doing combat. He goes to punch me and I grab his hand before it hits my face. I turn around and flip him over my shoulder. He lands on his back and I flip him quickly on his stomach. I pull his arm up in between his collar bones. He lets out a few shouts in pain. I go down close to his ear.

"Leave me the fuck alone" i say. I let go of his arm and start to walk to the great hall. I turn around to see my friends just standing there.

"Well are you guys coming" I say turning to look at them. They all run up behind me quickly. We continue to walk to the great hall. We all sit down. "Who was that" Hermione asks while we all sit down.

"Ugh the biggest dick from my old school" I say in an annoyed tone. "He said he thought it would be you too. What did he mean?" Cedric asks.

"I used to go out with him. It was a toxic realationship. He used to call me dollface after he got mad at me for something I didn't do or something stupid that he blamed on me. Like if one of his friends flirted with me he would start screaming and shouting." I say while keeping my gaze on the plate. "Nat did he ever. Hit you" Harry asks me seriously. I stop what I'm doing and just look at my plate. "Nat?" Draco says getting concerned. I put down my fork and just sit quietly.

I didn't like to remember that. I tried to push that realationship to the back of my memorie. "Nat please. Tell us" Cedric says while placing his hand on my arm.

"A few times yes" I say keeping my gaze on my plate. I hear Draco get up beside me.

"Where are you going?" I ask. He turns to me. "To kill him" he says quickly.

"Draco you can't." I say jumping up and grabbing his arm.

"Dont you understand. He'll kill me if he finds out I told anyone." I say. "Not if I kill him first." He says turning around again.

"Draco no. Please." I say grabbing him and turning him back around. He looks at me and can see tears in my eyes. "Fine" he says rolling his eyes. I bring him back to sit down. "Nat are you o-." Fred starts to ask.

"I'm fine. Alright I'm fine." I say In an annoyed tone. I look at everyone to see them all shocked. I grab my stuff and get up to leave. I get to the door and see Noah. I just push him out of my way and keep going to my dorm.

I rush down the hallway quickly just trying to get to my dorm. I get in and throw my books to the side. I instantly run to the wall across from my door. I put my back on the wall and slide down crying. I sit there crying for a minute. I really hated remembering what had happened during our relationship. I sit there for a minute until I hear someone walk into my room. I stand up quickly and start to wipe away my tears. The door opens and shows Noah standing there.

"Oh great it's you" I say as he starts to walk in.

"No get out." I say as I see him close the door. "Ya I don't think so" he says locking my door.

"W-what are you doing" I say backing away from him. "Come on. Let's have some fun" he says following me around.

"No im ok. I think I'll get back to my friends now." I say walking towards the door. "I don't think so" he says as he grabs my hair. I hold onto his hands trying to get him off. He throws me onto the bed and crawls on top of me. He starts to kiss me but I keep pushing him off. He starts to go down my neck. I feel sicker and sicker by the second.

"No please" I say trying to push him off. He takes off his top and starts to take off mine. He struggles with the buttons as I try and stop him. He gets angry and punches me. My head falls back on the bed and my body goes limp. I can still see but everything is foggy. He continues to take off my shirt but now I don't have the energy to fight him off. I start to cry knowing what he's going to try and do. He continues to leave kisses down my neck while pinning my hands down.

Suddenly the door burst open. I see my friends standing there. Behind them I see most of the students. Draco jumps and tackles Noah off me. Hermione and Ginny come over to the bed. I stay laying down as I'm still dizzy from him punching me. They grab a jumper for me as I'm in my bra. They quickly throw it over my head. Draco is on the floor with Noah screaming at him. George,Ron, Cedric and Harry join in with Draco shouting at him. Fred comes over to comfort me.

The teachers hear people shouting and come to see what's happening. Dumbelore walks in to see what's happening. Mcgonagall realizes what happened and rushes over to me. "Ms.Bailey. Mrs.Brady my office now" Dumbeldore says. "Albus what just happened to her is traumatizing. Your hardly expecting her to tell you what happened. I won't stand for it. And frankly I won't let them be in the same room" she says while rising from my side. "Very well" Dumbeldore says. He makes everyone leave. Mcgonagall, Ginny and Hermione stay with me. "Nat. What happened" Hermione asks.

"H-he" I start to speak but I can't. "It's alright Bailey. You can tell us when your ready. You can be excused from your classes as long as you need. Granger and Weasley I will allow you to move to this dorm to make sure Natalia is alright. I'm am very sorry this happened." She says with a regretful look in her eye. She leaves and the other girls keep comforting me.

I stay in my room for the rest of the day. I decide to get my mind off of it to try and study. It's been a few days now and I haven't eaten anything since it happened. I decide I'm going to go and get dinner. I quickly throw on an outfit.

The outfit

I walk with Hermione and Ginny to the great hall

I walk with Hermione and Ginny to the great hall. I get in and Everyone turns to look at me. I decide to ignore it and walk to my seat. I'm nearly at my seat when I hear someone say "she was asking for it"......