Aftermath

How do you want me to write the Fred story? Will I write it like this one or reader x Fred? Also how will I write it. In third person or from your point of view?

~Natalia~

He leans in and plants his lips on my. I kiss back and it feels like the world has stopped around us. All the noise in the background fades away into Nothing. After a few seconds everything is back to normal and I hear everyone cheering. We pull apart to see everyone is cheering at us.

"Oh shit Draco" I say to him. "What?" He asks confused.

"We forgot to tell everyone we're dating" I say to him. "Ah they would've found out soon enough" he says while pulling me in for another kiss. I smile and after a few seconds I start laughing. "What's so funny?" He asks.

"You have to deal with Sean, Mia, Taylor, Ashling, Briana, and Liams lecture" I say still laughing.

"What lecture," he asks confused. He still hasn't let go of me.

"They tell you not to break my heart or they'll break your face," I say to him. "Don't worry. If I break your heart you'll most likely break my face" he says laughing.

"You are very correct. So how bout another song then" I reply while laughing. He smiles at me and Fred and George start playing Pump It by Black Eyed Peas. Draco sings the guy parts and I sing the girl parts. We get our friends to sing some of it casual. It's nearly the girls part in the song. "Pump Pump it, louder come on. Don't stop, and keep it goin'. Do it, lets get it on Move it! Come on, baby, do it" Draco sings.

"La-da-di-dup-dup die dy. On the stereo. Let those speakers blow your mind" I sing. "Blow my mind baby" Draco sings

"To let it go, let it go. Here we go. La-da-di-dup-dup die dy On the radio The system is gonna feel so fine" I finish singing. We finish the song and everyone cheers. "The musics working again," George calls out.

"Oh thank god. I feel like I'm about to get sick" I say jokingly. The microphone, Keyboard, Drums and guitar disappear and turn back into a dance floor. Draco and I move off it quickly and run to the makeshift sitting room. We sit down and Draco instantly throws his arm over my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. All of our friends join us again. "So you tow are together again?" Harry says with a big grin on his face as he sits down.

"Yeah," I say looking at Draco with a big grin in my face. "Hey, Draco. Do you think we could talk to you" Sean says while looking over at Briana, Mia, Ashling, Taylor and Liam? "Sure" Draco replies. They all stand up and quickly rush him into a different room. I burst out laughing as soon as they leave. "Why are you laughing?" Ron asks.

"Oh I just know he's getting one hell of a lecture in there" I say still giggling. "What do you mean lecture?" Hermione asks.

"In my old school whenever I went out or was talking to a guy try would all give him 'the talk' saying like if you break her heart I'll break your nose. You know the usual" I say. They all start laughing as well. They finish talking and all come join us again. Draco throws his arm around my shoulder and turns to me. "I think your friends are physios" he whispers In my ear jokingly.

"If their psychos what am I?" I whisper in his ear. He grabs my chins and pushes my head up a bit so I'm looking at him. "Mine" he says in nearly a growl. I start to blush so I look away quickly. "You ok Nat?" Hermione asks me.