"He's back."

~Natalia

"Cedric!" I called out as he fell to the floor. I didn't notice Peter dump something into the cauldron. He starts muttering something to himself.

"bone of the father unwillingly given," he says getting a bone out of the grave under me.

"Flesh of the servant willing given," he says holding a knife up to his wrist. He pulls it back and I look away quickly not wanting to see. I hear something splash into the water and Peter let's put a scream. I look back and he starts walking to me.

"Blood of the enemy forcefully removed," he says as he tears the sleeve of my top. He presses down on my skin with his knife and drags it along my skin to get blood. I let out a few shouts in pain. He walks back over to the cauldron.

"The dark lord shall rise once again," he says. The water in the cauldron starts to boil as I feel a sharp pain go through all of my body. I squirm and shout in pain. The cauldron dissolved and shows what looks like an alien coming out. After a few seconds, it turns out to be Voldemort.

"Dark Lord" Peter starts to say but quickly silenced himself. Voldemort walks over to Cedric.

"Such a pretty boy. What a shame" he says looking at him.

"Don't touch him!" I shout.

"Natalia," he says walking over to me.

"I forgot you where here," he says standing in front of me.

"I'm sure you're confused so let me clear things up before I kill you." He says backing away from me.

"See the night I killed Harry's parents there was another family there that night. Your family" he says. My heart drops to the bottom of my chest.

"Your mother wouldn't step aside. I had tried to kill you and Harry but The curse rebounded and I lost all my power instead. I am weak" he says angrily.

"So you're saying" I start to say tears coming to my eyes.

"Harry isn't the only one. You are as well. But no one knows your storey. Since your parents were muggles Dumbledore didn't want anyone to know" he says.

"And I guess they will never know," he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You'll see. Wormtail your arm" he says to Peter.

"Thank you, master," Peter says thanking him greatly holding out his arm he cut off.

"The other arm," he says angrily. Peter holds out his other arm to reveal a death eater tattoo. Voldemort holds his wand up to it cause the same symbol to appear in the sky. Suddenly a group of people appear. Voldemort starts to get mad at them pulling off their masks as he does.

"Not even you," He says standing in front of the last person.

"Lucius," He says before pulling off his mask to reveal Dracos father. My heart drops as I watch the events unfold. Lucius tries to reason with Voldemort until he turns back to me. He lets me go and I instantly run behind the grave.