Truth or Dare

~Natalia~

I don't stand up I just sit there. "Nat go, "Hermione says lifting my arm. I don't move. "Nat for god's sake," she says. I finally stand up and start walking towards Dumbeldore. Everyone watches me as I do. "She's a cheat," someone says. "She's not even 17 yet," someone else says. I walk up to dumbledore who hands me the piece of parchment. I continue walking up by the teachers and down to join the other champions. "Nat?" Cedric says as he sees me. "What are you doing here," Fluer asks running up to me

"I-I don't know. Someone put my name in the goblet" I say showing them the piece of paper. We all hear Dumbledore and the other teachers running down the stairs. "Natalia did you put your name in the goblet," dumbledore says running over to me nearly knocking me over.

"No sir" I reply. "Did you get one of the older kids to do it for you?" He asks

"No sir" I reply. "Well, of course, she is lying," the headmistress of Beauxbatons says. The mad eye goes on to tell them it wasn't me because it's way beyond the magic of a 4th year. Everyone turns to the Minister of magic. "The goblet of fire holds a binding contract. I'm afraid Bailey has no choice. From now on she is a Triwizard champion." He says. They let us go back to our friends. "Did you really not put your name in the cup?" Cedric asks.

"No why would I" I reply. We make our way back to the great hall. I let the other 3 go in front of me so they can get all the cheers. "No we will all go in together," Fleur says as she links my arm In hers. Cedric does the same. Krum rolls his eyes and walks out before us. After everyone is done cheering for him Cedric, Fleur and I walk out. There are cheers followed by boos. I sit back down with my friends. "What did they say?" Hermione asks.

"I don't have a choice. I have to compete." I say feeling tears come to my eyes. I really didn't want to do this. People die in this competition. "How did you do it?" Ron asks.

"What?" I reply. "Never mind. Just would have thought that you would have told your best friend though." He says angrily.

"I didn't ask for this Ron. I don't want to be in this stupid competition. Trust me if I could switch places I would." I say to him. He's cold towards me for the rest of dinner.

Dinner is over and we make our way to the dorms. My friends come with me to the Slytherin common room. Krum comes out from one of the dorms with his friends. He comes down and sits with us. Cedric and Krum decide we should play truth or dare. 

"I'm going to get Fleur and her friends," I say hopping up quickly. "Where are you going to find them?" Harry asks.

"They're in my dorm," I say quickly before turning around and running back up the stairs. I run quickly into the dorm. 

"Girls come downstairs. We're playing truth or dare." I say to them quickly. They look at each either and smile before running down the stairs after me. As we walk down the stairs I look to see Harry and Ron with shocked looks on their faces. I also see Draco and his friends. The smile fades off my face and I walk down. We decide to do truth or dare but spin the bottle version.

"Ok rules are simple. Spin the bottle and whoever it lands on gets asked truth or dare. When they finish it's their turn to spin the bottle. Cedric goes first" I say quickly. He spins the bottle and it lands on Draco. Cedric turns to look at me then back at Draco. "Dare," Draco says looking at me. Cedric rolls his eyes. "I dare you to kiss Nat," Cedric says smiling.

"Cedric!" I say picking up a pillow and chucking it at him. It hits him in the face and he falls onto his back. "I don't think Nat wants to do that right now so I'm not going to force her too," He says in a sweet voice. "Come on man. Don't be a pussy" Noah says after showing up out of nowhere.

"You stay the fuck out of this," I say angrily too him. "What did he do?" Fleur asks. I look at Noah to see he looks worried. He likes Fleur and the other girls. "Don't Bailey." He says

"First of all I can tell who I want and second of all I want to warn my friends so.," I say before flipping him off. I turn to Fleur and her friends.

"Stay away from Noah. When you think you can trust him he'll do something awful. Like he tried to kill me and then him and his friends" I say before stopping. It just hit me that I nearly said that as if it was nothing. I see a smile grow on his face.

"Draco spin," I say angrily. He spins the bottle and it lands on me. "Truth or Dare Nat?" He asks

"Dare," I say smiling. He looks at Noah before speaking. "I dare you to punch Noah," He says. A big grin grows on my face.

"Happily," I say while standing up. Noah stands up quickly when he realises I'm walking towards him. He starts to try and walk away.

"Come here Noah," I say in a scary voice. Everyone starts laughing. I finally catch him and punch him right in the nose. Blood drips out of it quickly. I smile and sit back down with a smile on my face. During our game more and more people come out of their dorms to join us. After a few rounds, the bottle lands on me again.

"Truth," I say. "How did you put your name in the goblet?" Ron asks.

"Merlin's beard for the last time I didn't put my name in the goblet," I say angrily. I spin the bottle and the game goes on for another few rounds before it lands back on me again.

"Dare," I say. "I dare you to kiss Oliver Wood. And no pussy kiss" Someone says. To be honest I hadn't even noticed Woods came in. I look at him and he raises his eyebrows. We both stand up and walk over to each other. Everyone around us starts chanting "KISS! KISS! KISS!" I look around before turning around to him. I put my arms around my shoulders and he grabs my hips. "Are you ok with this?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say smiling. He grins and leans in. As soon as our lips collide everyone begins to cheer and clap. After a while, we both pull away and everyone goes silent. I look around before looking back at woods to see he looks dazed. "You good wood?" Harry asks. "Y-ya" He stutters before sitting down. "Damn Nat you got some skills," Ginny says jokingly. I wipe the side of my lip while sitting down before saying

"I mean what can I say?"  Everyone laughs and I look around to see that Draco was gone. I ignore it. A few rounds go on until it lands on George. "Dare but only if Fred and Nat do it with me," He says.

"What do I have to do with this?" I ask. "Nothing but we both think your good at committing to things," Fred says. I roll my eyes. "I dare you to run around the corridors," Neville says.

"That's easy" George Fred and I say at the same time. We look at each other and laugh. We get up quickly and start running around laughing the whole time. After a while, we decide to go back to the common room. "Bailey and the Weasleys" We hear a dull voice say behind us. We turn to see Snape standing behind us. 

"Oh hi, professor. I just felt sick so Fred and George decided to walk around with me to get some fresh air" I say confidently. "Fred, George. Go back to your dorms" Snape says. "But" George starts to say. "No buts. Now go" He says. They both walk off around the corner, Although it's obvious there watching us and Snape grabs my arm.......