The last day

~Natalia~

1st of june (Last day of school)

Her outfit

He grabs my hand and guides me over by the couches

He grabs my hand and guides me over by the couches. We both sit down and he instantly turns over to me and starts kissing me. I kiss back deepening the kiss. It's gets more intense and aggressive every second. We never did this like this. It was usually just sweet innocent kisses but this. This was different. And I loved it.

"Draco" I said quietly  in between kisses. He pulls away quickly and looks at me with some sort of hunger in his eyes. He pulls me on top of him so I'm not straddling him. He kisses me again. After kissing for a few seconds he brushes his tongue across my bottom lip looking for accesses. I allow it. Our mouths now exploring each other. We keep going for a while until we hear someone close the door to their dorm. I hop off of Draco's lap and back onto the couch. "Why did you stop" he asks sadly.

"Someone's coming" I say. "So." He says. I hit him in the head which a rolled up piece of parchment. "Right. Ok. Sorry" he says holding the back of his head. I check the clock and look at the time.

"Come on Draco it's time to get the rest" I say while standing up. I grab his hand and pull him up. He stands up and falls to the ground like a sack of potatoes causing me to fall with him. He ends up on top of me. I roll my eyes and starts to get up but he pins my hands down. I start to squirm under him trying to get out. "Come on. Don't want to be with me" he says while putting on a face smile.

"No I just want to see my friends before they leave" I say. He leans in and starts to kiss me again. We hear the door open and we both look over quickly to see our friends walking in. "Well well" George starts to say. "What do we have here" Fred says trying to hold back his laugh.

"Oh shut up" I say finally pushing Draco off of me. I stand up quickly and wipe the dirt off of my clothes.

"Sorry guys. Come on. Sit down" I say bringing them over to the couch.

"Wait. Wheres Cedric?" I say looking around. "Probably waiting at the common room" Ginny replies.

"Oh shit. I'll get him" I say hoping up from my seat. I run out of the Slytherin common room quickly. I run to the Hufflepuff common room. I open the door to see Cedric sitting on the couch.

"Lets go loser." I say jokingly. He stands up and runs to my side. "I am not a loser. You are" he says walking beside me.

"Oh ya as if." I say jokingly. We laugh a little and continue walking. We're nearly at the Slytherin common room when we hear someone walking towards us. We think nothing of it until we see Snape with a group of people who aren't teachers walking. I grab Cedrics arm and pull him behind a corner. "Nat what the he-" He starts to say before i cover his mouth.

"Shh. Be quite." I say quietly. I peak around the corner. "And the girl" Some cloaked man says. "She's clueless." Snape replies. "Good. We'll take action next year. When they least expect it" The cloaked figure says back. "Nat what's happening?" Cedric ask quietly.

"Will you be quite" I reply. I look back around the corner to see Snape walking quickly towards us.

"Cedric run" I say not taking my eyes off Snape. "What?" Cedric asks

"Run. NOW" I say finally taking my eyes off him. we both turn quickly and run down the hallway. We somehow make our way in a circle and end up back at the Slytherin common room. "There you two are" Draco says standing up. I run into his arms nearly knocking him over. "I didn't know you missed me so much" He says hugging me back.

"Sit down quickly. I have something to tell you guys." I say. We all sit down. "So what is it Nat?" Ginny asks.

"Well while Cedric and I where walking back I saw Snape with a group of people who weren't teachers." I start to say. "Well that's odd. Seeing as people who aren't students or teachers aren't allowed in Hogwarts" Harry says.

"That's what I thought. SO I hid behind a corner and listened to what they where talking about" I start to say. "Of course you did" Ron says jokingly. "My god shut up Ron" Fred says. "Ya I'm trying to listen." George says.

"Some guy asked about a girl. Snape said that she didn't know." I say. "Didn't know what" Ron asks. "Maybe if you would be quite she would tell you" Draco says.

"They said they're going to go ahead with it next year when we least expect it." I continue. "Go ahead with what though?" Harry asks.

"We don't know" I say. We sit quietly for a minute. Draco throws his arm over my shoulder. "I'm sure we'll be fine" He says happily. "Right time for breakfast" He says standing up and pulling me out of my seat.

"No Why can't we stay here for while?" I say not wanting to get up. "Come on lazy" He says trying to pick me up and throwing me over his shoulder. It turns into a mini wrestling match until he finally does.

"Draco put me down" I say hitting him in the back while laughing. "Nope" He says carrying out of the common room. He carries me into the great hall the both of us laughing the whole way. We get in and everyone turns to look at us. We get to the Slytherin table and he finally puts me down.

"What are we doing here?" I say knowing that we always eat at the gryffindor table. "Just though we should try something different today" He says sitting down.

The end of the day.

We get on the train and all go into one compartment. I throw my legs over Draco and rest my back on the wall with the window. We all talk normally until suddenly the train comes to a sudden stop........