St Mungos

"Nat?" Harry said standing up instantly. He noticed her covered in blood. "What happened"

"I need to go back" She muttered. "t-they. I need to go back. I can't just level him there" She began to mumble to herself. Harry slowly walked closer to her. He quickly grabbed onto her shoulders to make her stop panicking.

"Nat," He said loudly snapping her out of her thoughts. "What the fuck"

"I need to go back," SHe said quickly before turning back to the fire. Harry quickly grabbed her arm pulling her back.

"You're not going anywhere," Harry said as she struggled to get out of his grip.

"No NO," Nat said as she began to get more forceful. Harry wrapped his arms around her stopping her from moving. "Harry Please," SHe said as tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Nat I can't He said. Harry walked back until his back hit a wall.

"Please," She said softly as she began to stop fighting and more tears ran down her cheeks. She and Harry slowly fell down the wall as Nat began crying. harry didn't let go. He held on to her as she cried not caring that he got blood on himself.

The Weasleys, Hermione, Sirius, Remus and Tonks had all heard yelling and quickly rushed to the sitting room. They were shocked to see Harry sitting against the wall with his arms wrapped around Nat as she cried.

"What's going on?" Sirius said looking at his two godchildren.

***

Nat had calmed down and had a shower. Mrs Weasely had made everyone go to the kitchen for some tea so Nat could explain.

"What happened?" Ginny asked eagerly.

"Balsie was there" Nat replied dryly with her two hands wrapped around the mug of hat tea.

"What!" Fred and George said angrily at the same time.

"And Noah. And Tyler. And Milicent" NAt said.

"Who are Blasie Noah, Millicent and Tyler?" Sirius asked. Harry looked at Nat for permission. She nodded.

"Noah is Nat's ex from her old-school who has some obsession with her" Harry said making Nat laugh. "Tyler is her ex who cheated on her, Milicnet is obsessed with Draco and Blaise is just an asshole"

"Langauge" Mrs Weasley called from the kitchen.

"Sorry" harry apologised quickly. "Keep going, Nat"

"Lucius had pulled Draco away to talk to some people" Nat explained. "And while I was by myself Noah, Blaise, Tyler and you know those two boys Warren and Louis"

Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Fred and George all nodded.

"They tried to," Nat said faltering slightly. "Actually I'm not sure what they were trying to do. ANyways everyone showed up again and Draco was obviously mad. Then Milicent showed up just making everything worse. Then Blaise announce to Basically the whole ball that I was a muggle-born"

"That ass" Ginny said angrily.

"What is it with you kids and your language," Mrs Weasley said sounding annoyed as she too sat at the table. "Continue Natalia"

"Then he" Nat stopped remember what he said.

"What did he do?" Sirius asked.

"He said maybe next time if they were lucky," Nat said swallowing hard trying not to tear up. "Mr Weasley wouldn't survive"

Ginny, Hermione, Mrs Weasley and Ron all gasped and Remus, Harry, Sirius Fred and George looked like they wanted to kill someone.

"Draco heard," Nat said quickly. "He punched him. Noah and them tried to jump in which just led to Theo and them jumping in as well. When they had been pulled apart we brought Draco, the. Marcus, Eric and Bryce upstairs so I could heal them"