The After Party

I'm thinking of doing a Fred wattpad story. Would you guys read it?

~Natalia~

He crashes his lips onto mine. I kiss him back deepening the kiss. We pull apart and look into each other's eyes for a second. I look past his eyes for a second and look at the clock.

"Draco. We're gonna be late for the after-party" I say grabbing his arm and pulling him away. We part ways in the Slytherin common room. I go to my dorm to get dressed and he goes to his dorm to get changed. I don't bother re-doing my hair and makeup and I don't change my heels.

As I'm putting my heal back on I hear someone knock on the door followed by Draco asking if he can come in

"Come in," I say while standing up. He opens the door to look at me and his jaw nearly drops to the floor. I look at him and giggle a little.

"You ok there Draco," I say jokingly. "Ya, why wouldn't I be?" He says not taking his eyes off me. 

"Cause you got a bit of drool right there," I say coming closer to him and wiping his lip with my thumb. Suddenly he pushes me to the wall and pins both of my hands either side of my head. "Nat?" He asks.

"Yes?" I reply looking into his eyes. "We're going out again right?" He asks licking his lips.

"Hm, I don't know," I say jokingly. He looks at me like he's worried.

"Yes, we are," I say reassuring him. "Good. You know my private dorm looks really good right now" He says moving his hands down to my waist.

"Nice try," I say grabbing his face.

"We've got a party to go to," I say trying to get out of his grasp. "Not so fast," He says tightening his grip on me. He leans in to kiss me but I get out of his grip and start running down to the common room laughing the whole way. "I'm gonna get you," He says jokingly. We get to the common room when he grabs my arm and twists me around instantly kissing me. I throw my arms over his shoulders and he moves him down to my waist. We pull apart and look into each other's eyes for a few seconds. 

"Shit Draco we're late!" I say quickly looking at the clock and grabbing his hand and running off. We make it outside the room of requirements and wait for the door to appear. We push the door open and look in to see inside the room There's a large house. It just looks like a normal teenage party. The door closes and we walk up to the house and in the front door. "There you guys are" George shouts. "Everyone Nat and Draco are here" Seamus shouts. Everyone starts cheering.

"Let's go find everyone," I say to Draco. We walk to the back garden to see Fred about to play beer pong. "There you guys are," Fred says as he comes up to hug me. "We're about to play beer pong. Care to join me?" He asks handing me a ping pong ball.