The recruitment

I wake up in Dracos bed with his arms wrapped around me. I smile to myself remembering what happened yesterday. It was now Saturday. I don't move so Draco can stay asleep until he starts to move. He opens his eyes to see me awake.

"Morning," He says in his morning voice which is raspy.

"Morning," I say bringing my face up to his and pulling him in for a quick kiss. I move away when he pulls me back in for a longer kiss. He tries to pull me on top of him when I feel a sharp pain go up to my core. I push him off wincing at the pain.

"Are you ok?" He asks resting himself on the pillows.

"Ya," I replied moving to the edge of the be. "I probably just need a shower"

I go to stand when I get a sudden pain through my core again and my legs give out under me. Draco quickly rushes over to me.

"Are you alright?" He asks helping me up.

"I don't know" I replied as he helps e to the bed. "Iy feels like someone stabbed me"

A smile quickly comes to his face.

"What?" I ask. "What is it?"

"Think I might have been a bit rough last night" He responds with a cocky smile making me roll my eyes.

"I hate you," I say before throwing a pillow at him.

"That's not what you were saying last night," He says with a wink causing a blush to come to my cheeks.

"Shut up and have a shower," I say pulling the covers back over my legs and starting to read my book again. He walks over to my sie of the bed and kisses my forehead before walking into the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes he walks back in.

"Finished your shower already?" I ask him for not looking away from my book.

"No" He responds walking closer to me. He quickly scoops me up in his arms and starts to carry me bridal style out of the room.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"You'll see," he says while walking into the bathroom. He sets me down on a stool he has in there where I finally see the bathtub filled up with warm soapy water and lit candles surrounding it.

"I thought this might help with the pain," He says with a smile. "I thought maybe we could have one together?"

"Of course Draco," I say with a smile. "It looks so nice," I tell him. He walks over and helps me get ready before helping me sit in. He sits in behind me placing me between his legs. I lean back onto his chest and he starts to pour the water over my shoulders.

 I lean back onto his chest and he starts to pour the water over my shoulders

"How are you feeling now," He asks while slowly rubbing soap on my arms.

"Much better" Is ay sinking back into him.