"Dollface"

~Draco~

I smile at Natalia after Hooch told her she was seeker. I'm not happy that I'm beater and bloody hell will my father kill me but it's ok because I've never seen her happier. I can see the worry grow on her face as she realizes that it's Tuesday and she only has a few days to train. I see her stand up and I turn around to see her talking to the guys on the quidditch team. My body fills up with jealousy. She hits me on the shoulder to show me that she can see me. I give her a glare and she just raises her eyebrows. I turn around and stair at my plate. She finally sits back down. "What did the toast do to you?" She says in a joking way. I give her a little glare. "What's wrong?" She asks turning her whole body towards me.

"I just don't like you flirty with other guys that's all" I say angrily. She turns her whole body so it's facing me. "Draco we've been dating for not even an hour and your already jealous and don't trust me"

"It's not that I don't trust you. I don't trust the guys" I say. I know she would never do anything to purposely hurt me. "Don't worry Draco. You have no competition" she says while placing her hand on my hand that is on my lap. "Ooh" we hear Fred and George say. We turn to look at them. "Merlins beard what now" Natalia says while turning back around to them. "Nothing. Why don't you give us a replay of what happened on your date." George says in a playful tone. Natalia picks up her book and chucks it at his head. He ducks an fit just misses him.

"Damn she's got some strength" I think to myself. We all start to laugh. Above the laughter we can hear Natalia say "I'd watch my words if I where you" we all continue to laugh. "Oh someones angry. Must be that time of the month." Fred says. We all stop laughing. We turn to Natalia to see her eyes widen. Ginny and Hermione look at each other and start giggling. Natalia gets up with her book in her hand and stands behind him. She strikes him hard across the head with it.

"Bloody hell" I say quitly to myself while flinching. "Oww"Fred says while rubbing the back of his head. "Oops my hand slipped" she says while picking up the rest of her stuff and leaving. "You deserved that" Ron says.

"You really did." I say while getting up. "And where are you going?" Hermione asks.

"To class. I have to get something in my dorm so im going to head off now so that I'm not late" I say while picking up the last of my stuff. I get into the hall to see Natalia and I run up to her wrapping my hands around her waist. I push her into the wall and start to lean in for a kiss. "Draco not here" she says pushing me away.

"Then where" I say most likely sounding like a child but i didn't care. She laughs and walks away. I run up behind her.

"Why do you keep running away from me" I say quickly walking right behind her. She turns around so fast that I nearly trip over her. "Because you'll always chase after me" she says in a playful tone while rubbing the side of my cheek.

"Your playing a dangerous game Nat" I say while pulling her closer. "Oh ya? So are you" she says moving even closer. We're about to kiss when our friends walk out. We both pull apart quickly. I make and excuse and quickly leave. Although it's obvious I was lying. I quickly make my way to my dorm. I look on the bed to see a letter from my father. I take a step back In shock. I decide to leave it there until the day is over. I grab the book I needed and start to head to class. I get to the common room to see Pansy sitting on the couch. "Hi Draco" she says while sitting up excitedly.

"Piss off pansy" I say while making my way to the door. "Draco wait" she says while jumping towards me and grabs my arm.

"What" I say turning around and pushing her hand off. "Just sit with me for a while" she says trying to drag me to the couch.

"Get off" I say shoving her hand off again. I start to walk down the hall and she follows close behind trying to pull me back. I turn the corner to see Natalia with some guy.

~Natalia~
I turn around to see no other than Noah Brady. "Miss me Dollface" He says

"Don't call me that" I say angrily. "Aw you used to love when I called you that" he says coming up to me and grabbing a strand of my hair. "Don't touch her" Fred says angrily. Noah starts to walk up to him with his fist clenched.

"Brady" I say angrily. He turns to face me.

"Don't!" I say raising my eyebrows. He starts to walk back to me. "Ouch back to calling me by my second name are we" he says. I turn to Hermione.  "So Dollface who are your friends." He says walking towards me.

"I already told you not to call me that. And it doesn't matter. You won't be talking to them." I say while starting to walk away. "And why won't I be talking to them exactly." He says standing behind me.

"Because you will stay away from them and me. Don't come near us" I say turning to him. "And why would I do that" he says starting to walk closer to me.

"Because of what you did. Your the reason I came back here. You made me feel like dog shit on the bottom of your shoe. And you have the nerve to talk to me as if nothing happened. Your lucky I don't fucking kill you" I say while walking until I'm right under him looking up at him. He grabs my face and kisses me.

"WHAT THE HELL BRADY" I shout as I push him off. "What's got you so upset dollface." He says in a playful tone.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that you just kissed me" I say angrily while starting to walk away."What's so bad about that?" He asks.

"What's so bad about that. Are you serious or are you just dumb." I say walking towards him. I look him in the eye and he doesn't say anything so I start to walk away. He grabs my hand. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER" I hear someone say angrily as I turn around. I see Draco walking angrily towards him. I snatch my hand away and Draco stands in between me and Noah.

"Draco plea-" I start to say hoping he won't do anything stupid. "I won't be stupid Nat. It'll be fine" he says reassuringly.  "Oh look Bailey. You've got yourself a little boyfriend." He says jokingly. "Leave her alone" Draco says angrily. "Come on Bailey. I thought it would always be me and you." He says sadly.

"Clearly you where wrong. Honestly I don't know how I ever liked you." I say stepping out infringe of Draco.

"Your an awful vile human being" I say walking towards him. I'm about to say something when he try's to punch me........