The tie

~Natalia~

I pick up the tie quickly. I see tears coming to my eyes. It's none of my friends because they've never been in his dorm. I hear Tyler come out of the shower. I quickly hide the tie putting it in my pocket. I head to bed tossing and turning not being able to sleep. How could he do this to me. It's time for lunch and I quickly make my way to the great hall. I walk in to see everyone already sitting down. I look around for Tyler. I see him sitting with his friends. We had kept our relationship a secret. Only our close friends knew.

"What the hell Davis" I say pushing him. "Whats wrong Nat" He says grabbing my arms.

"Don't touch me" I say pulling my arms away.

"Who's tie is this." I say quickly pulling the Gryfindor tie out of my pocket. "I-I is it n-not one of you f-friends ties?" He says struggling to find the right words.

"My friends have never been in your dorm. Nor have they taken off their tie when there with you" I say. He stares at me blankly.

"Fine if you won't tell me I'll find out myself." I say quickly rushing to the Gryfindor table. I find all of the girls who are in our year.

"Hey girls. Who left a tie in Tyler's room last night." I say calmly. "Oh god that was me" A girl says taking the tie from me. "I was with him last night. We had a good time" she says with a big grin coming into her face.

"What's your name" I say smiling back. "Oh it's Michelle" She says. I quickly turn around making my way back to the Slytherin table.

"Michelle" I say walking up to Tyler.

"Michelle" I say again making him look at me.

"You are a monster from hell" I say as I hear my friends starting to run up behind me

"What the hell is wrong with you. What was going through your head huh" I say coming closer to him. "We are dating in secret. I couldn't make it seem suspicious" He says confidently

"Are you serious. ARE YOU SERIOUS" I scream at him. Everyone had turned to see what the screaming was. There all now watching us.

"We are dating in secret. THAT DOENST MEAN YOU GO AND SLEEP WITH SOMONE ELSE YOU DUMBASS" I scream as I push him again.

"How would you feel if I ran off and slept with somone." I say angrily. "I would break up with you that's cheating" He says in a surprised tone.

"Oh so it's not cheating if you do it." I say angrily. "Well no. I'm a guy. I can sleep with who I want. Doesn't matter if I'm in a relationship". He says confidently. "What the fuck is wrong with you" I hear Draco say angrily behind me.

"My god. To think I ever liked you. You're fucking delusional." I say starting to walk away. I feel him grab my arm

"Don't fucking touch me" I say pulling my arm away. "I'm sorry Nat I di-" He starts to say.

"Don't talk to me again." I say turning and walking away. "DONT YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME" he shouts.

"Excuse me." I say walking back to him. I punch him in the face and he drops to the floor. "You stupid bitch. What's wrong with you" He says holding his bloody nose.

"Oops guess my hand slipped. Maybe you should have thought before cheating on my and then telling me it's ok because your a guy. We're over." I say and then turn to walk away. I couldn't help it but I started crying. I did love Him and he turns out to be the complete opposite guy I fell for. I hear my friends walking behind me quickly. I feel somone grab my shoulder. I quickly turn around to see Draco. He pulls me into him for a hug and I break down in his arms. He falls to the ground with me

"How could he do this" I say crying into his chest. "He's stupid" he says starting to play with my hair.

"Maybe I'm just not good enough" I say. "What?" Draco says pulling me out of his chest. "Don't ever day that again. You are good enough. Your more than good enough. And if he's too stupid to see that it's his loss" Draco says looking into my eyes. I fall back into his chest. We sit there for a while. He plays with my hair and I play with his rings.

He gets up suddenly and starts walking back into the great hall. I follow him in quickly. He walks straight up to Tyler. "What the hell is wrong with you Davis." He says angrily. "You are not a man. You are nothing but a little boy" he says grabbing my hand as he walks away bring us back to the Gryfindor table. "Nat are you ok?" Cedric asks.

"I'm fine Ced. I just needed to calm down a bit" I say grabbing a slice of bread. "Are you sure" he says.

"Yes I'm fine I promise". I say feeling tears prick my eyes again. "He doesn't deserve you. Show him that your strong Nat. Show him that he lost." Draco whispers in my ear.

The rest of Lunch goes by fine. I feel Tyler glaring at me the whole time but I ignored it.

Lunch is over and we start making our way back to the common room. I walk behind the group because I need to think to myself for a second. Draco was only nice to me every once and a while. And when he was it was never in-front of people. It was always with just me and him. Like he didn't want anyone to see his soft side. I was already nearly over Tyler and lunch had just ended. I mean I don't see how I ever liked him in the first place. He's a misogynistic piece of shit.

My thoughts where interrupted by the feeling of someone pulling my hand and pulling me into a room. I look around to see and empty class room. I turn around to see who dragged me in. I can't believe who it is.........