Panic attack

~Natalia~

The outfit

We start walking to the great hall

We start walking to the great hall. I walk in to see Draco and Pansy kissing and holding hands. People start to notice it was me who walked in and slowly everyone turns to face me but I can't move. Draco starts to walk up to me holding pansy's hand. "You're awake" he says throwing his arms over me and pulling me into a hug.

"Ya so Um you and Pansy?" I start to say. "Oh ya she was there for me while you where passed out." He says happily holding her hand.

"Well Pansy. I hope he buys you flowers." I start to say to her.

"I hope he holds your hand." I continue.

"Gives you all his hours. When he has the chance." I say tears now starting to come to my eyes.

"Take you to every party. Cause I remember how much he loves to dance" I say as a tear starts to roll down my cheek

"Do all the thing he should of done, When he was my man" I say while turning to look at Draco. I look around to notice everyones heard what I said. I start to hurry out when I hear Draco call me.

(I imagined her saying it like When I was your man by Bruno Mars. Like around 2:50 into the song. That kind of vibe)

"Draco it's fine. Be with your girlfriend." I say to him while wiping the tears from my cheek. I turn around and leave. Cedric and Hermione follow closely behind me. "Nat wait." I hear Hermione call. I stop and turn to them.

"How could he move on so fast. I was only passed out for a few days." I say. "Um Nat you weren't passed out. You where in a coma for a month." Cedric says. I feel a lump form in my throat and I start to become lightheaded. I stumble back a bit. "Nat are you ok. You look really pale" Hermione says.

"I don't know" I say to them. Cedric quickly throws my arm over his shoulder and carrys me to the infirmary. "She needs to eat. Bring her to the great hall and get some food into her." The nurse says. Cedric throws my arm back over his shoulder and carrys me to the great hall. Hes praticaly carrying all my weight. We get to the great hall and all my friends are in there and all the other students Of course. Everyone turns to me and start whispering when they see me. "MOVE!" Cedric says while rushing to the bench. They all start to try and feed me food but the thought of eating makes me want to throw up. "Come on Nat you need to eat" Ginny says

"I'm not hungry" I say pushing all the food away. I feel someone sit down beside me and I turn to see Draco. He looks at me and rushes to the seat beside me. "Nat are you ok. You look awful" he says resting his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"Ya Draco I'm fine" I say while moving his hand away from my head. "No she's not. She needs to eat and she won't." Ginny says quickly. I give her a glare but she doesn't care. "What!" He says turning back to me quickly. "Nat you need to eat" he says while handing me the plate.

"I'm just not hungry" I say. Everyone in the hall has been quite since I walked in so they hear everything we're saying. "That's it someone hold her down." Someone says. I'm not sure who said it but in a letter of seconds there's people holding me and someone trying to feed me.

"Stop" I say while trying to get out of there grasp. I feel my throat start to close. "Please let go" I cry. Tears start to fall down my cheeks and I start taking deep breaths trying to control my breathing. The way they where holding me back made me think of the day with Noah. "PUT HER DOWN" Cedric shouts when he notices. They put me back down on the bench. Cedric sits beside me. "Nat look at me" he says. I turn to face him.

"Cedric I'm fi-" I start to say. "No your not Nat." H says interrupting me. My breathing becomes worse and it feels like my throat has closed up. At this point I'm practically gasping for air. I've had panic attacks before but none where ever this intense. "It's ok Nat just breath with me" Cedric says. He takes a few deep breaths and I copy him. After a while he starts to talk about something random. Of course everyone in the hall could still hear everything. You could barely hear any of them breath since I walked in. My breathing is finally back to normal.

"Thank you Ced" I say. "What the bloody hell was that" Ron says. Fred hits him in the back of the head with a book to tell him to shut up.

"It's fine guys. It was just a panic attack" I say calmly. "Nat how come you didn't tell us." Hermione asks.

"Well I didn't really want anyone to know. Cedric only knows cause I'm my first day he found me while I was having one." At this point everyone in the hall had gone back to talking. "Is that what you had after the dreams. Where they panic attacks." Draco says. "What dreams?" Ginny asks. "You didn't tell them."
Draco says seriously.

"Guys honestly it's nothing" I say. Draco proceeds to tell them about my dreams. "Nat you should have told us" Harry says to me. "Was it? Was it panic attacks?" Draco asks again.

"Yes" I reply. "Wait you've had other panic attacks. And you didn't tell me" Cedric says.

"I didn't want to bother you" I reply. After a few minutes of us just talking Pansy rushes over to Draco's side. I roll my eyes and decide to ignore it.

"Pansy can you pass me a drink" I say after a while of eating. She picks a cup up and holds it for a few seconds before handing it to me. I don't think anything of it and drink it.

Dinner is now over and we all get up to leave. I stand up and my legs give out under me causing me to fall back into Cedric. I start to feel light headed and start sweating intensely . I start to feel sick and my eyelids start to feel heavy......