"Get your hoe"

(Trigger warning: there are scenes in this chapter that may be sensitive for some readers. Please read at your own
discretion)

~Natalia~

They take turns using my body for their own pleasure. I say no the entire time but of course they don't listen. I let out a few screams in pain. "Shut up. The room is sound proofed. No one can hear you. When there done I sit on the bed not moving. Noah and his friends gets their t-shirts on insulting me the whole time. "Oh ya and tell anyone about this and I'll kill you" he says. I roll my eyes but he saw. He walks up and slaps me. "I mean that. Now get in the shower you disgusting bitch" he says in a disgusted tone. I quickly run to the bathroom. I put my back to the door and fall down. I sit there in the bathroom crying. I throw on some pants and a top because I can't bear look at my body anymore. "Why don't I hear a shower running" Noah shouts.

"Um sorry" I say. I put the shower on but don't get in. I sit in the corner of the room. I stand up and look in the mirror. I throw something at the reflection of myself causing it to smash into pieces. I fall to the floor again. I pick up a piece of sharp glass and hold it to my wrist. The blood drips around my wrist to the floor. I cry while I do it. "Natalia" I hear my friends call in my room. I start to cry harder. I hear a knock at the door. "Natalia!" Hermione shouts. When I don't answer she opens the door. She sees me lying with my back against the wall crying with my wrist bleeding. She rushes over beside me and grabs my wrist. "Nat why. Why did you do it again" she says.

"N-n" I start to say but I can't speak. Saying his name makes me feel sick and like I'm about to pass out. I look at the door to see all my friends standing there. I see somone pushing through them quickly. It's Draco. He sees me and runs to my side falling to his knees. "Nat what happened" he says sounding like he's about to cry. He grabs my wrist and inspects it. I try and pull it away but he won't let me. "Nat?" He says with tears in his eyes. He picks me up and carry's me out of the bathroom. He places me on the bad and sits beside me. He places his arm around me. "Nat what happened" he says.

"I can't say it with everyone here" I say quitly. Everyone decides to leave but Hermione. "Nat what happened" she asks.

"It was Noah and his friends they" I take a long pause.

"They r-raped me" I say quickly tears coming back to my eyes. "What" she says angrily standing up quickly. I grab her arm and pull her back down so she's sitting in the bed.

"Please Hermione" she doesn't let me finish my sentence. "No fuck that." she says angrily pacing around the room. "Nat please let me tell the others and Mcgonagall." She says sitting back down beside me. I nod my head slightly and she walks out of the door. She rushes down the stairs. "WHAT!" I hear Draco say loudly after a few seconds. He burst through the door and envolopes me in a massive hug. I break down crying in his arms.

"Draco. I-I'm sorry" I say still in his arms. "For what?" He asks looking down at me.

"I cheated on you" I sat tears coming to my eyes. He pulls me out of his chest. "No you didn't. You didn't have a choice. You didn't cheat on me sweetcheeks and I would never blame it on you" He says looking intensly into my eyes. I start to cry harder.

A few weeks go by and I haven't left my dorm once. Hermione and Ginny bring me food and the class work and Draco and my friends come to see me as often as they can. I don't really talk much. Mcgonagall has come to see me a few times but I haven't said much to her. She talks to me to help me try and forget it and I appreciate her so much for that. I don't know if she knows how much she's helping me. "NAT" Hermione says bursting into my dorm.

"What's wrong?" I ask sitting up quickly. "Um. Noah is twisting the story about what happened with you and him and his friends" Ginny says.

"What are they saying" I ask. I already know the answer but I just want to be sure. "There saying you wanted it." I stand up quickly pacing around the room angrily. "Nat you need to show them your strong. You need to show them that you aren't weak" Hermione says. I agree and go get a bad bitch outfit from my closet.

The outfit

It hugs all my curves perfectly

It hugs all my curves perfectly.I do my makeup. I do a beautiful Smokey eye with red lipstick. I curl my hair a bit. I throw on some knee high, high heeled boots. I walk out of the bathroom to see all my friends had come to my room. "Bloody hell Nat" Ron says as he sees me. Everyone turns to look at me. Their jaws all drop to the floor. Draco runs up and gives me a hug.

"Hello to you too" I say hugging him back. "We're going to be late to dinner" Hermione says.

"That's the plan" I say back. "What do you mean?" Harry asks.

"Well I have to get everyone's attention don't I?" I say confidently. "I like this new personality" Fred and George say looking at each other. We wait for 10 minutes before finally getting up and heading to the great hall. We're about to walk in and I take a deep breath in. "You look amazing" Draco whispers into my ear while throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Thank you" I say letting out a sigh of relief. My friends tell us there going to walk a bit behind us for 'Effect'. "Ready?" Draco asks looking at me.

"Ready" I say back confidently. And with that we burst the doors open. Everyone turns to see me. They all gasp and start whispering. I look over to Pansy giving me a dirty look and I just smile and wave. We walk through the isles confidently with id say half of Gryfindor behind us. That was Hermiones plan. There where all my friends so I didn't mind. I look down to the Gryfindor table to see half of it empty. They where all walking behind me. "Noah. Go get your hoe" I hear someone say as we walk past the Hufflepuff table. I stop suddenly. I take Draco's arm off from around my shoulder and turn to face them......