4.6

Chapter 46: Action

Present

"I should be going," Louis tells Stan when the man walks into the room, a tray of breakfast in his hands and a smile on his face. The grin wipes off his face quickly, though. Stan places the tray onto the dressing table and crosses his arms over his chest, his eyebrows raising in an unimpressed look. "I have work," Louis slightly cowers, his shoulder rising in a shrug. The smaller climbs out of the bed and grabs his discarded clothes, wincing at the pain that shoots up his backside. 

"But we had a good time last night," Stan states, his eyes squinting. The man steps in front of the exit when Louis starts to dress himself.

"You did." Louis bites at his lip as his chest pounds harshly, the feeling of fear slowly consuming him. He puts on his clothes slowly, looking at Stan out the corner of his eye, in hopes the man may move or maybe, Louis could find a gap to escape from, but neither seem possible.

"Are you fucking Styles?" Stan blurts, his arms falling to his sides, fists clenching and knuckles turning white. Louis throws him an appalled look, as if the mere thought of it was disgusting. The fact he does that makes his body fill with even more guilt.

"Harry?... No. I haven't done anything with him. He is just my boss." The lie comes out pathetically and as Louis stands from the bed after putting his shoes on, he can tell Stan is suspicious of his words. "I really need to get to work."

Stan steps towards Louis and grips his hips, nails digging harshly into them. "If Harry is just your boss, he won't mind you being a little late, right?" Stan leans down a little more, breath ghosting over Louis' lips. "Let me have my way with you before you leave, babe. I have missed you so much, my beautiful boy."

"No," Louis says firmly. "I have a job to get to, I am not here to be your sex slave or whatever you think this is. I came here for a place to stay and you took advantage of me. I should not have come."

Stan snorts. "You wanted it." He begins pushing Louis back towards the bed, chuckling at the flash of fear that passes Louis' eyes.

"I'll call the police!" Louis chokes out and closes his eyes tightly, bracing for a punch, like the other time he had threatened Stan with legal action. He had vowed to never try it again, never say no to Stan again because that would only make everything worse.

"You and I both know you wouldn't," Stan grits out and pushes Louis down onto the mattress, jumping on him, hands pressed against his thrashing hips. He presses his lips to Louis', forcefully moving them against the boys. "Kiss back or I'll hurt you." Louis doesn't.

SLAP

Stan falters back, hand gripping his cheek. Louis' eyes widen in shock and his hands stings, but he puts that in the back of his mind and takes the time Stan is using to whine about his face to wriggle out from under him and escape the bedroom. He gets to the door and turns to look at the man who has his jaw clenched and eyes squinted. "You need to realise that your actions have consequences. What we did to Harry, what you made me do to him has affected him so much."

"You wanted to do things to him, Louis. You are a fucking fag."

"You gave me the choice everyday whether it be him or me getting hurt and now I have to live with the guilt of knowing I could not choose myself everyday. I was selfish and made someone else get hurt because I could not stand being your play toy all day, every day. I have to live with this because of you. Stan, one way or another, I am going to get payback for what you have put him through, what you put us through."

A/N: Hi! How are you all? As some of you may know, my phone broke so I lost all plans and the half written chapter I had for this book. :( So this was a last minute write up.

- Did you enjoy this chapter?

- What do you think Louis is thinking/feeling?

- What do you want to happen next?

- What do you think will happen next?

Make sure to leave some comments and have a lovely day/night! xo