0.7

Chapter 7: Failure

Past

"Hey Harry, " Louis smirks at the slightly taller boy, his tongue darting from his parted lips, wetting them a little. He places one hand on the lockers beside Harry's head and the other on the hem of Harry's shirt, his eyes fluttering gently, giving the feel of innocence.

Harry is awfully confused, he furrows his eyebrows and holds his breath. Besides from the beatings he receives from Louis, Harry has never been this close to him, it feeling almost intimate.

"Yeah?" Harry breathes out, his eyes dropping Louis' mouth, the pink lips still hold a cunning smirk, that makes Harry's heart pound against his chest.

"Listen here… baby," Louis bites his lip and trails his hand up Harry's stomach a little, his eyes widening at the feel of toned abs. Even curly cock sucker is fit… Why couldn't Louis be? "I'm going to need your bag for a moment."

"My bag?" Harry chokes out, Louis' dainty, cold fingers brushing against him, making his mind wander, distracting him from the words falling from Louis' kissable lips.

"Mhm, you heard right… Your bag." Louis holds back a snort as Harry wastes no time in grabbing the old, black backpack that really needs replacing and if he wasn't so poor, would have been over a year ago.

Harry watches with narrowed eyes as Louis digs through his worn bag, throwing numerous papers from multiple around, making the curly-haired boy groan softly.

"Is this history?" Louis holds up the page for Harry to see and when he receives a nod, he kicks Harry's bag into the locker and rushes off as quickly as possible, snickering as he does so.

Harry stands in shock for a moment, mind processing the leading up to this outcome. He really thought- Harry can't help but shake his head at his own stupidity as he drops to his knees and begins collecting the papers scattered around the hall as people watch on.

Just as Harry has stuffed them into his bag, the bell rings, signalling the next period has arrived, that period being History. Today was the day they had to do a test, a test in which Harry now has no notes for. Hoping his brain co-operates and can remember the details of the subject, Harry rushes to class.

---

It was barely a week later when Harry was called to the office. He walked there without a care in the world, he knew he wouldn't be in trouble. He is an A+ student, who is basically every teacher's pet and dream student. He couldn't possibly be in trouble!

He was wrong.

He walks into the principal's office where Louis and his History teacher, Mrs Conroy already sit. Louis with an almost excited look and Mrs Conroy with a look of utter disappointment.

"Harry take a seat please, " Delia, the principal speaks, motioning to the black leather chair that sits facing Louis, he does so quickly, his palms becoming sweaty. "Harry, we have been notified of some cheating… Care to explain?"

"I tried to stop it, " Harry rushed out, biting his lip. "But he had taken the paper before I really could process what was happening."

"Harry… We are talking about how you cheated, Lewis has told us you took his paper, we even have messages of you speaking to him about it."

"What?" Harry almost scoffs, looking at Louis angrily, his hands pressing against his thighs in the effort to calm himself. "Lewis doesn't even have my number… I have never texted him in my life!"

"The messages I've seen show different, Harry," Mrs Conroy butts in, shaking her head. "I have no choice but to fail you, I'm sorry."

"I didn't do anything!" Harry almost yells, his breathing sharpening in fear. His father can't know he failed, he would hate it! Especially not if it got out Harry had cheated.

"Please show yourself out now, boy," Delia says softly, glancing at Harry in a sympathetic manner.

Harry is the first to get up, his hands balled into fists and his jaw clenched. Louis follows him, glancing at his nails with a cocky smirk on his face. 

"Oops," he whispers as they round the corner. What happens next the smaller boy doesn't expect, Harry pushes him against the wall in a fit of anger, surprising the slightly older. 

Louis whimpers and steps forward his eyes widened and teeth gritted.

"You don't know what you've done asshole!" Harry sobs, his chest heaving with his erratic breaths. Louis stands still, glancing around the school halls. He can't seem to move as he watches the terrifying scene play out.

"Are you okay?" Louis steps forward, his hand reaching to touch Harry's arm in an effort to calm him, but he just gets knocked away.

"Don't touch me!"

"Okay, okay," Louis breathes out, holding his hands up. He doesn't touch him again, the words have been repeated too many times by his own self and he didn't want Harry's wishes to be disrespected like his own had been.

"Lewis, there you are!" Stan shows up a slushy in his hand, he squints his eyes at the crying boy and throws a confused look at Louis. "Why is cock sucker crying?"

Louis shrugs half-heartedly, not allowing Stan to see how scared he is by the scene unfolding. Stan purses his lips to hold back a laugh and with the slushy in his hands, takes a step forward and empties the cup over Harry's head.

As the boy gasps, Stan chuckles and says with a smile. "We should have drinks together more often!"

A/N: thoughts? xo