2.6

Chapter 26: Almost

Present

Harry slowly wakes up, his naked arms wrapped tightly around an already-awake Louis. Louis gently strokes his dainty hand softly down Harry's side as the younger's green eyes flutter open to meet his own. "Hi," Louis whispers, his voice a little shaky from nerves.

"Hey." A smile forms on Harry's pink, swallen lips and he places his hand over Louis' that is still dancing over the green-eyed boy's milky skin. He intertwines their hands, taking notice of how large his are in compared to Louis'. "I'm sorry I came in so late last night," Harry apologises sincerely, lifting his eyes once again.

Louis just shrugs at first, his eyes falling on the butterfly tattoo on Harry's bare chest. He traces his finger over it, rubbing gently at the inked skin, seeming in awe. "You can come here at any time, don't be silly..." Louis chuckles, sliding his hand down Harry's toned chest. "Are you okay, though? You were so upset last night..."

"I think so... I just shouldn't have forced myself to do it, I guess." Harry looks away from Louis, a little embarrassed by the situation. What kind of person fucks someone and then goes somewhere else to make out with another? Louis must think he is a slut.

"I understand," Louis whispers and wiggles closer to Harry a little, touching his bare thighs against Harry's covered ones. "What are your plans for the day?" Louis asks, looking at him with his big, sparkling, blue eyes. Harry takes a deep breath in and bites his lip in thought. It was a weekend, so he wasn't needed in work. He usually just lazes around, eating and watching Netflix. Sometimes he'd go out with Perrie and Zayn, but he just assumes they're busy with the bub.

"Probably just relax at home," Harry tells him, his raspy, low morning voice causing a shiver from Louis. Harry mistakens it as Louis being cold and pulls the blanket further up his shoulders that are clad in a pink tee shirt. "How about you?"

"Just stay here, all alone, I guess." A silence falls between them, green eyes meeting blue. And then, with a gulp, Harry is leaning forward, Louis meeting him halfway, and they're kissing again, this time a little more rushed than the last. Louis gasps and moves his hand to grip at Harry's hair, tugging on it immediately, while Harry grabs onto Louis' waist, his fingers pressing into the flesh. 

The younger rolls them over so he is on top of Louis and licks into his mouth hotly, earning whining pants from Louis. He pushes his hand under the blue-eyed boy's shirt, splaying them over his stomach, he notices the harsh dip from his rib cage, but continues to kiss the boy, freeing the thought from his mind.

Harry pulls away and reaches for Louis' shirt to tug on it. Louis nods, but as soon as it is off, is distracting Harry with another fierce kiss. The older wraps his legs around Harry's waist and his fingers scratch at his naked back.

"Fuck," Harry groans and stares down at him with darkened eyes. He moves his lips to Louis' neck, he sucks at it, making Louis moan loudly. Louis reaches down to Harry's pants, hand covering the bulge as it reaches for the zipper. He looks up at him for permission, but Harry suddenly tenses. "I-I can't do this," his voice trembles. He looks down at Louis with vulnerable eyes, that are almost filling with tears. He didn't want to stop, but, he had too much to hide.

Louis gulps and moves his hands away with a nod. "That's okay," he whispers. Harry rolls off of him and Louis immediately grabs onto his shirt, tugging it back on, thinking his body may have been the problem. He places his arms over his pudgy stomach. He can hear his heartbeat in his ears as his mind floods with negative thoughts about his body. Maybe Harry noticed the oversized stomach, or far too thick thighs, or even the stretch-marks. He didn't know, but something turned Harry off and Louis just wanted to die in embarrassment. He can't believe he let his guard down so quickly.

Louis turns his head to look at Harry, who seems upset himself. He bites at his lip, clenching at his shirt. Maybe Harry was upset he let his standards drop so far. Maybe Harry found him disgusting, like Stan always did. When they had sex, sometimes he would poke at Louis' chubby parts, or even pull at them, telling him he wanted them gone next time they slept together. He even went as far as holding Louis' stomach when forcing the boy to ride him, just to stop the movement of it.

Louis looks at Harry' hands, trying to rid of the tears that fill his eyes at the memory of himself and his husband. He notices Harry's painted nails are chipped and almost back to normal. Haz?"

"Yeah?" Harry turns to him nervously, his face blushed. Louis squirms a little from the gaze and pulls at his shirt to move it from his stomach.

"Do you want me to paint your nails?"

A/N: Double update! If you haven't read the chapter before, please do! :)

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know your thoughts! x

I don't know what to ask, but if you have any questions for me, leave them here! ;) x