Chapter 4

"I just need you to sign a contract and then someone will tour you around the building, about you attending schools

"I just need you to sign a contract and then someone will tour you around the building, about you attending schools.. we will handle that. For now, you can just tour around the building, later on you will be introduced to your co-trainees." Zena instructed her, they are at the cafe inside the SM building. Zena was glad that Hyerin had finally decided to be a trainee.

Zena requested for her to sing and show some dance moves and then voila here she is, signing contract papers.

"I'll give you a copy of this contract tomorrow. Uhm, Hyerin this is Harae she will tour you around the building." Zena introduced the girl who's just the same height as Hyerin. Hyerin bowed at her while shaking their hands. Zena faced the girl "Make sure to introduce her to the other trainees after that okay?" Zena instructed, Harae just nodded.

"Good, i will now take my leave. Have a beautiful day, Hyerin." Zena bid her goodbye, Hyerin just bowed at her saying a small "goodbye".

"So, what's your name?" Harae asked, with a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

"Uhm, I'm Bae Hyerin." Hyerin introduced awkwardly. The girl just nodded before talking.

"Well, Miss Bae, My name is Moon Harae. Are you scouted by Miss Zena?" Harae asked then started walking, Hyerin following her afterwards.

"Uhm, yes." Hyerin shortly answered the girl just nodded

"You're really pretty, no wonder. You know most of the trainee that was scouted by Miss Zena have a very pretty face. You know Lee Taeyong from NCT?" Harae asked while entering the elevator. Hyerin just nodded at her.

"Well, she was scouted by Miss Zena. She has an eye for ethereal faces you know? The story behind how he scoutef taeyong was funny. She tricked the poor guy with free food saying that if he enters this building he will have a free bread. That's still hilarious up until now." Harae continued talking and Hyerin was just nodding or laughing at her stories. The elevator stopped with a ding sound signalling that they reached their desired floor.

"Welp, enough with the stories for now. Let us start our tour around this huge building shall we?" Harae said. When they reached a glass door Harae stopped for a moment facing her.

"Welcome to SM Entertainment," Harae said with a smile on her face, pushing the glass door infront of them.

»

"Well, that's it. I have 5 minutes left before my out. Come, i'll introduce you to the other trainees," Harae said when they finished the tour around the building. The tour was a long ass ride, and that's only one building they still have few buildings left but they decided to wrap it up saying they can just continue it tomorrow.

"This is where most of the trainees are. Inside this room is where they train, improving their dancing skills, having fit body blah blah. And the room connecting to this is where their vocal lessons are being held." Harae explained to Hyerin. Hyerin just nodded, feeling nervous meeting new people. Harae opened the door, people inside the room stopping in their tracks looking at the new arrived people.