Chapter 45

A month later

A month later...

“Yes, Mama. I’ll be back, i promise you i’ll be fine. I will make you and Papa proud!” Hyerin said, still hugging her grandmother that won’t let her go.

“Make sure to bring your group's memberd too, okay? I’ll make you good food!” Her grandmother enthusiastically said, leaning back to cup both of her cheeks.

“Yes, yes. I definitely will. I’ll be back before you know it.” Hyerin winked at her grandmother, kissing her cheeks before tiptoeing to kiss her grand father on the cheeks too.

“Be safe, okay? Call us when you get there safely. Always eat your food on time. Don’t overwork yourself, take care of yourself, okay?” Her Papa said, brushing her hair with his fingers. Hyerin just gave him a soft smile, nodding at his words.

“I’ll get going now. I promise you, i’ll take care of myself. I’ll visit you again sooner or later, take care of yourselves too, okay? Let me know if you need something, i’ll give it to you guys right away!” Hyerin energetically said, swishing her hand on the air.

“We just need you to be safe, that’s all we want.” Her grand mother said.

“I’ll get going now. I’ll call you whenever i have free time, okay?”

“Okay,

“I love you, Mama and Papa.” Hyerin sweetly said, smiling softly at her grandparent before kissing their cheeks one last goodbye.

“We love you too, our puppy.”

Hyerin wore her facemask and a bucket hat to cover her face, she waved at them one last time before finally entering the bus. She sat at the seat right beside the window and immediately peeked outside to look at her parents, she slightly took off her mask, showing them her biggest smile while continuously waving at them until the bus started to move. When her grand parents were out of sight, she pulled her mask once again and just plugged in her airpods, playing random songs.

She was busy staring right off the window, watching as the trees pass by like a blurry picture when someone poked her arm. She immediately glanced and there she saw a shy little girl just around her age, hugging a notebook with a pen in her hand.

“Uhm, how may i help you?” Hyerin politely asked, taking off one of her airpods to clearly hear what the girl was about to say.

“A-are you B-Bae- Hyerin?” The girl nervously asked, just glancing at her eyes every now and then. Hyerin smiled behind her mask.

“Yes, i am. Do you need anything?” Hyerin softly asked, gesturing the seat right beside her. The girl hesitantly sat beside her before she started speaking, “I-i’m actually a v-very huge f-fan of EPiC. C-can i get y-your autograph?”

“I-it’s fine if y-you... i-i just..” The girl added, slightly pulling away but Hyerin just shook her head, opening her hands to ask for the notebook, “No, it’s totally fine.”