Epilogue

𝙸𝚗 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚃𝙲 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟸𝟶𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜! 𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑!

“Hey, what the hell! Not on my wedding! Definitely not!” Jaehyun said as he tried to part Johnny and Doyoung who’s been having a heated argument, before the two can even throw fists at each other Jaehyun decided to step in

“Fuck off, guys. Now's not the time for your stupid fights. This is my wedding!” Jaehyun scolded at the two guys that have been throwing dagger stares to one another.

“If you don’t cut your bullcrap right now i am throwing you both out of this church and you two are banned from my wedding.” Jaehyun threatened which made the two step back and roll their eyes towards each other before dispersing to different corners of the room that they’re in.

“Why the hell are they fighting?” Jaehyun muttered to his self as he give both guys stank eyes. Taeyong suddenly appeared beside him, saying “You mean who?”

“Fuck, you startled the living day lights out of me.” Jaehyun muttered, carressing his chest where his heart was beating rapidly. Taeyong smiled sheepishly at him, mouthing a small “Sorry.”

“But— what do you mean who?” Jaehyn asked, throwing Taeyong a questioning look. The said guy just shrugged before pointing at someone with his lips pursed, Jaehyun followed where his lips was motioning.

“It’s about Daehwi.” Taeyong said as soon as Jaehyun’s gaze landed on the girl who’s currently busy shifting her gaze from her side to the other since the two boys (Doyoung and Johnny) were both talking to her, maybe trying to get her attention.

“It’s been years, both of them haven’t even made a move? They should just tell her their true intentions, they’re confusing her.” Jaehyun clicked his tongue, shaking his head in disdain.

“The wedding’s starting in 5. Everyone, standby!” The wedding coordinator suddenly announced as she stepped out of the church. Jaehyun straightened his posture, clearing his throat while trying to rearrange his tie. He felt Taeyong pat his shoulder.

“Good luck, man.” Taeyong said, Jaehyun just gave him a nod with a smile. He stood there waiting for the coordinator to give him a cue.

“This is it, man. You’re finally marrying  the love of your life after how many years.” Johnny said, patting his back. Jaehyun just snorted.

“It’s just three years.” Jaehyun said, eyes glued on the huge door of the church. Johnny snorted at his words.

“It’s been three years.” Johnny said, Jaehyun just glanced at him for a second, smirking at him his dimples slightly showing before he turned to face the door again.