Chapter 26

Guesting on Knowing Bros, music shows, some photo shoots, filming of videos to upload, vlive, radio shows and many more are on the list of the EPIC's fully packed schedule for that day

Daehwi grunted while they were walking towards their practice room, where they will be filming their vlive.

"Just thinking about our schedule for today already tires me but i'm so excited for those guestings but i'm tired..." Daehwi exhaustedly said, frown visible on her face. Nishiya just tapped her back for comfort.

"This is all for those who supports us, our fans. Our motivation and source of energy, it'll be fine, Dae." Nishiya said, Daehwi just smiled before nodding her head.

"I miss Jungwoo," Saehwi said, a pout forming on her face. Daehwi just scrunched up her nose in disgust, rolling her eyes at her twin.

"Disgusting," Daehwi bitterly said, rolling her eyes in both annoyance and disgust.

"Shut up, you'll understand my side someday when you fall in love. I am manifesting it, you'll fall hard for someone that you'll be begging on your knees asking for his love." Saehwi said, more like casting a spell on her twin sister's fate while doing something with her hand right on Daehwi's face. Her twin just knitted her brows together, weirded out by her twin before slapping Saehwi's hands out of her face.

"Yeah, not gonna happen." Daehwi confidently said before walking to where the cameras were set up for their Vlive. The three girls looked at each other, shrugging their shoulders before following Daehwi.

»

"Is that all for today?" Daehwi asked their manager as soon as they left the building of Idol Radio.

"Yes, you can rest now and tomorrow you'll be filming a dance practice for a different version, that's just on your schedule as of now. I don't know if some events will be added." Their manager said while staring at his iPad where the schedule of EPIC is displayed.

"I hope that's just what we will be doing tomorrow, i badly need some full-length rest." Daehwi grunted, massaging her nape.

"Don't worry, you'll get your full length rest the day before your photoshoot with 127 because you guys needs to be fresh in that photoshoot so i cleared your schedule the day before the shoot." Their manager said. The four girls heaved out a deep sigh out of relief.

"Thank god for that, we've been packed for the whole month. My back's been hurting already." Saehwi said while rubbing her nape, twisting it slightly to relieve the pain.

"Thanks, manager. You're the best!" Nishiya exclaimed, giving their manager a thumbs up while squinting an eye. Their manager just pointed at her, clicking his tongue while squinting an eye.