Chapter 8

"Ah, finally! After a long tiring daaayyy ugh

"Ah, finally! After a long tiring daaayyy ugh." Daehwi exclaimed, stretching her arms. Their instructor gave them the permission to leave after a long teaching and practice of the dance they were suppose to perform on Friday.

"Ah, i forgot to tell you. You will be performing on stage, just inside the SM building. Producers will be their to watch your performance and as far as i know maybe the director will also be their in a while to take a look so... this is not just a simple 'Performance project'. Your performance on Friday will determine whether you'll debut earlier or later than expected. So, i suggest you guys to take this very seriously. This will be your chance to show your true potential. Let's wrap it up for now and tomorrow, we will practice harder, okay? I believe in you, girls. Good luck!" Their instructor said before leaving the practice room.

The four girls were still shocked from the bomb that their instructor dropped. All mouths hung low.

"What just happened?" Nishiya was the first one to recover from the news. The other three girls blinked before looking at Nishiya.

"Well, instructor said we'll be able to debut if we perform successfully?" Daehwi said in a questioning manner. Looking unsure of what she just said. The four girls just stared at each other before they started jumping and squealing in excitement.

"Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!" Saehwi said while still jumping. A big and wide smile plastered on each and everyone's faces.

"This is it, this is our chance! Wouldn't wanna blow this up! This is it!" Nishiya said. The other three girls nodding in agreement.

"What do you say on practicing until midnight?" Daehwi suggested. Saehwi clicked her tongue while squinting her right eye pointing at Daehwi.

"Call," Saehwi said. Nishiya and Hyerin following afterwards.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Group chant and we will start," Nishiya said. The girl just followed did their chant and continued on practicing

«

"Look at that," Yuta said whistling while peeking on one of the practice rooms. Jaehyun lifted his gaze from his phone for a second before staring at it again.

Hyerin.

Jaehyun was staring at the girls contact number in his phone for hours, hesitating whether to send her a message or not but in the end he still decided to send a message

Jaehyun
Hi, this is Jaehyun.
Save my number ;)

Jaehyun just scrunched his nose in disgust. What's with the winking face, dude?

"Nice, they dance so well-- Ooh, nice. Real good lovin' light up your wrist~" Yuta was mumbling to himself but Jaehyun still heard it. Jaehyun was confused as to why Yuta was singing it but then he remembered the trainees that are supposed to cover the song.