Chapter 24

"And the winner for tonight is

"And the winner for tonight is..." Sungchan excitedly said tapping his fingers in the air like an invisible drum for his drum roll.

The four girls at the back of NCT just standing there awkwardly while waiting for the winner to be announced.

"NCT 127 with a total votes of 6789! Congratulations!" The girl MC gleefully said while clapping her hands. Sungchan handed the trophy to Taeyong, a big smile plastered on their faces.

The boys just clapped their hands while bowing at the idols leaving the stage, saying 'thank you' to those who were congratulating them.

"Let's go." Nishiya whispered, signalling for them to also exit the stage to leave the boys to have their moment of win. They were about to exit the stage when Johnny blocked their view.

"Stay with us, you need exposures." Johnny said a big smile plastered on his face.The four girls just smiled at him awkwardly but not moving on their positions when each one of them were pulled by different members.

Nishiya being pulled by Doyoung, Saehwi being pulled by Taeil, Daehwi just going on the center by herself and Hyerin being pulled by Taeyong.

Taeyong pulled Hyerin to the center of the stage, placing her beside Jaehyun who's busy waving at the fans. Hyerin gave Taeyong a 'what-the-fuck' look but the man just gave him a small sly smirk before leaving them to stand beside the others.

Hyerin just stood beside Jaehyun awkwardly, not wanting to show her nervousness she just hid it by smiling widely at the audience and waving to their fans who's lifting a flashboard with their group name in it. She was busy waving at their fans when she felt someone poke her waist, she lightly flinched before turning to look at Jaehyun.

"Do you want to sing?" Jaehyun asked, a smile plastered on his face while handing the mic to Hyerin. Hyerin just shook her head while waving her hands, but the boy just can't take no for an answer since he grabbed her wrist and forcefully placed the mic in her hands. Hyerin widened her eyes at Jaehyun while smiling fakingly, the boy just gave him a playful smile in return.

"Watch your ass, babe." Hyerin whispered while smiling so that the audience can't catch up to what she was saying. She heard Jaehyun laughed while clapping his hands when Hyerin started singing.

»

"You guys can go change in your dressing room then after that i will drive you to the dorms. That's a wrap for today, i'll go wait in the van." their manager said, he waited for the girls' responses before leaving them to change.

When their manager left the dressing room the girls started changing into a more comfortable clothes silently, not really having the energy to speak. Daehwi, being the first one to finish, broke the silence.

"I bet all of you are already dating one of the NCT members by now," She said while fixing her shoelace. The girls just laughed.

"I don't know for you, guys, but i'm sure me dating Jungwoo would be a thing." Saehwi said while wiping her face with a cleansing foam, taking off the heavy make up she wore.

"Yeah, i'm sure on that too." Nishiya said, nodding her head.

"That boyfriend of yours won't even leave or let you leave his side. He's extra clingy today." Daehwi said, nose scrunched up in disgust AGAIN.

"Let's just see later at the dorms, for now let's all finish the things we need to do so we can all go home. I miss Neji." Hyerin tiredly said, giving them a faint smile.

"I told you she boss us around," Saehwi whispered at Nishiya.

"Shut up, Sae."

»

"Let's see who i'm dating today..." Johnny said as soon as he settled himself in one of the chairs inside their dressing room.

The guys just laughed at his words while doing their own business. Some are busy with changing their clothes while the others are busy scrolling or typing in their own phones.

"Jungwoo, you're dating Saehwi." Johnny announced, the said guy just smirked before talking.

"And that's a fact." Jungwoo said while changing his top.

"Some fans ship Yuta with Nishiya. Yuta with Daehwi. Me with Daehwi. Taeyong with Hyerin. Haechan with Hyerin. Doyoung with Hyerin. Me with Nishiya. Jaehyun with Hyerin and the list goes on..." Johnny deadpanned, scrolling through his phone clearly unamused. He just tossed his phone inside his bag before standing up.

"This is boring, there's still no fanmade vids. I want to see how far they can go with making up who likes who." Johnny said while yawning.

"Just change so we can go home, i'm tired." Doyoung said, eyes shut while resting his head against his palms.

"Yo, the interaction today even brought up Jaehyun's dating rumor with a female trainee last year. Fans were speculating that one of EPIC's member was Jaehyun's rumored girlfriend." Taeyong said.

"Yeah, just change so we can go back to the dorms. I wanna go give kisses to my girlfriend." Jungwoo said, bored. The other members scrunched their nose up in disgust.

"Ew, relationships." Doyoung said, brows knitted together. Jungwoo just laughed at him before talking.

"You sound like Daehwi," Jungwoo said, a big grin visible on his face. Doyoung just shrugged him off.

"By the way, where's Jaehyun?" Yuta asked, his eyes scanning the whole room looking for the said guy.

"Man took off early saying he still have to do tapings," Mark explained, Yuta just nodded his head.

"But anyways---"

"God! Stop chatting! Do it in the van, i want to go back to the dorms!" Doyoung whined, the boys lips pressed in a thin line, wanting to laugh at Doyoung's annoyed face.

"Yes, mom!" Haechan teased, giving Doyoung a teasing look. The older guy just glared at him before flipping him off.

"Fuck off,"