Chapter 39

A love that started behind the camerasA love that only you and i knowsJust for the sake of everyoneWe have to hide what we truly feelSmile like we don't know each other at allAn innocent smile we throw to each otherIf only they knew

A love that only you and i knows
Just for the sake of everyone
We have to hide what we truly feel
Smile like we don't know each other at all
An innocent smile we throw to each other
If only they knew...
What we were really doing behind the cameras.

"Wow, that was deep." Jeongmin said as soon as the duo stopped singing the lyrics they came up with the first night they started working on their music.

"Is this based on experience?" He joked, Hyerin and Taeyong just gave him a light smile.

"But anyways, we can put this on the first stanza up to the chorus. You just need to add some more words so it can work." Jeongmin said, alternately typing and clicking on his mouse and keyboard.

"We just wanted you to hear, see if it works and looks like it did. Thanks, man. We'll be going now, it's getting late." Taeyong said, patting Jeongmin's back. Jeongmin just hummed in response before Taeyong finally walked out of the studio.

Hyerin immediately stood up when she saw Taeyong exit the room, closing the door before facing the girl. A small smile plastered on his face.

"He said it's good, he can put it on the first stanza up to the chorus but we need to add more words so it can fit." Taeyong explained, Hyerin's face lit up and a wide smile formed on her face.

"Really?" She enthusiastically asked, eyes glimmering in excitement making Taeyong chuckle at her cuteness.

“Yes, you’re good.” Taeyong complimented earning a cute giggle from Hyerin. Taeyong just ruffled her hair.

“Let’s go home. You can rest for now.” Taeyong said but Hyerin just shook her head making the guy frown in confusion and ask, “Why?”

“Oh, i have schedule for today. A shoot for a certain brand.” Hyerin said, smiling a little but the exhaustion was still visible on her face making Taeyong worry.

“Oh, i’m so sorry, i didn’t know that. I could’ve just walked you home last night if only i knew you have a schedule today.” Taeyong worriedly said, guilt visible on his face. Hyerin just shook her head, a reassuring smile formed on her face.

“It’s fine! I’m fine, sunbae! All is well, the shoot should be short and i can still rest so it’s fine.” Hyerin exclaimed, reassuring Taeyong. The guy just nod but still worried and felt guilty for making her work that late.

“Well then, should i bring you to your shoot?” Taeyong offered, Hyerin just smiled and shook her head, “No, it’s fine. My manager should be here any minute. I’m fine here.”

“I’ll stay with you.” Taeyong said, Hyerin just nodded sitting on the bench, “You can sit here,” Taeyong glanced where Hyerin’s hand was patting before sitting beside her.