Chapter 37

"Wanna go on a date?" Jaehyun asked as soon as he entered Hyerin's room

"Wanna go on a date?" Jaehyun asked as soon as he entered Hyerin's room. Hyerin almost falling on her chair, flinching in shock on his sudden appearance.

"Do you want me to die because of heart attack?" Hyerin asked, annoyed. Jaehyun smiled at her apologetically before leaning into give her a kiss on the forehead and cheek.

"Not until we go out on a date," Jaehyun insisted but his words sounded wrong on Hyerin.

"So, your saying... I can die of heart attack after our date!?" Hyerin exclaimed, eyes shooting daggers at the smiling guy.

"I was just joking, baby," Jaehyun said, chuckling while trying to hug Hyerin but the girl just brushed him off, getting her attention back on the screen of her laptop where a chat room was open.

"Who are you talking with?" Jaehyun asked, leaning in to look at the screen that the girl didn't bothered hiding while resting his chin on the girl's shoulder.

"A friend from America where you lived in for four years that's why you are here man." Hyerin teased, a soft chuckle escaping her lips while her eyes are still glued on the screen.

Jaehyun groaned at her ear before softly chuckling, "Don't you have any other shit to tease me with?"

"Uh... no, why bother making a new one when that still gets you to react like this?" Hyerin said, glancing at his side profile. She gave him a kiss on the cheek before her gaze returned on the screen.

"Boo, loser," Jaehyun mocked but the girl just scoffed in response.

"Whatever, american guy. Leave me alone, you are so fucking noisy." Hyerin said, nudging Jaehyun lightly with her elbows before putting back her hands on the keyboard. Jaehyun just laughed, kissing her head before diving on her bed.

"Bae, come on. Let's go out on a date." Jaehyun whined, eyes closed while his cheek was resting on the pillows that is covered by her scent.

"Right now?" Hyerin asked, eyes still on the laptop while furiously tappping letters on the keyboard. 

"If possible," Jaehyun answered, Hyerin could only nod in response.

"Sure, let's do that." Hyerin just simply said, not even sparing a glance at the shocked guy who's now sitting on the bed.

"Wait, really?" Jaehyun asked, excitement running through his veins. Hyerin just nod in response eyes not leaving the screen infront of her.

Jaehyun smiled widely, sprinting his way towards the girl to give her a kiss on the head. Jaehyun just gave it a blow and expected to be turned down knowing how the girl disliked the idea of going out where the public can see them.

"Thank you, Bae." Jaehyun softly said whilst giving continous light kisses  on the top of Hyerin's head. Jaehyun surely appreciated the fact that Hyerin actually agreed on going out for a date knowing so well how Hyerin valued their private relationship and their own careers.