Chapter 50

"How do we enter?" Hyerin whispered as they wait for their cue to enter the 'classroom'

"We enter while making out, so let's start now." Jaehyun whispered back, leaning in close but Hyerin just slapped him on the chest which made him grunt in pain but still chuckling.

"Shut up, you pervert." Hyerin rolled her eyes, turning her back so she's already facing the door. Jaehyun just chuckled, putting both of his hands on her waist before dropping a kiss on the top of her head.

“Will you please stop flirting just for a minute? Seriously, this guy is shameless." Yuta snickered beside Nishiya, rolling his eyes at the younger male.

“Says the one whose been clinging to her girlfriend like a koala. Sure, hyung.” Jaehyun mocked. The two guys stare at each other for a good full minute before the both of them rolled their eyes at each other in unison making the two girlfriends snicker at their childishness, they only stopped when a staff approached them.

"You guys will enter after Heechul's finished saying his line." The staff said to them, the couples just nodded in response before returning their gaze on the screen where the happenings inside the classroom were shown. When Heechul had finished saying his line, Hyerin took a deep breath holding the door to slide it open with force before entering like a gangster ready to ruin the whole room.

"Oh? It's SM's power couples!" Soo-geun said, while staring at the couple that had just entered the room with such poise.

"Are you the new students?" Ho-dong asked. Hyerin and Jaehyun together with the other two introduced couple, Yuta and Nishiya, stood infront behind the teacher's desk.

"Yes, we are the new students." Hyerin said, faking an arrogance.

"Can you please introduce yourselves first?" Ho-dong requested.

"Be EPiC! Hello, i am Hirai Nishiya"

"And i am Bae Hyerin and we are from EPiC High!" The two girls introduced, doing their signature hand pose before bowing for formalities.

"To the world! Here is NCT!" The two boys started off, also doing their signature hand pose before introducing theirselves.

"Hello, i am Nakamoto Yuta,"

"And i am Jeong Jaehyun and we are from Neo City Academy." They finished off with a bow before a round of applause was heard on the room.

"Wow, you look good together." Heechul started off, his gaze shifting to the people in front of them.

The rest of the segment were just the casts endless teasing towards the couple, mostly on the older guys until they reached the topic of ages.

"So, what year were you born again?" Jang-hoon asked, his question were aimed for the two girls.

"I was born in 2000," Nishiya answered first.

"I was born in 2002," then Hyerin followed.

"So, you guys are the same age as the members in NCT Dream? Oh..." Jang-hoon trailed off, nodding.

"Hyerinnie is the same age as Jisung. NCT's maknae." Jaehyun added, a hand going down on Hyerin's waist which was invisible to the eye of the sitting men infront of them.

"So, you're like 5 years older?" Heechul asked, Jaehyun just laughed but nodded nonetheless.

"Oh... but just look at Hyerin. She looks too pure and innocent," Heechul said with a small menacing smile on his face. Jaehyun just snorted which earned him an elbowing from the younger girl.

"Yeah, she is..." Jaehyun trailed off, squeezing Hyerin's waist.

»

"Yes..." Hyerin moaned in between their kisses as Jaehyun grinded his boner on her clothed womanhood.

"Uh, fuck. I can't take it anymore.." Jaehyun whispered, holding the back of Hyerin's thighs to lift her up which the girl immediately took knowledge of as she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Jaehyun... not here," Hyerin whispered, tapping the guy's chest who's now busy leaving marks on her exposed chest.

"Why not? No one's around.." Jaehyun muttered in between his kisses on Hyerin's now exposed chest.

"Of course no one will be around, this is a private room you idiot," Hyerin hissed which made Jaehyun chuckle in amusement.

"Just please... please, I am like hard as a rock right now, give me five minutes..." Jaehyun pleaded, pulling back to batt his eyelashes.

"Don't even try acting cute! Ugh, fine." Hyerin rolled her eyes but a smile broke off when she saw Jaehyun's winning grin.

"So stop with the foreplay and just go with it," Hyerin muttered.

"Where's the fun in that?" Jaehyun groaned, tugging on the belt of his pants to free his suffocated boner.

"I swear, you will not have any of me later if you didn't finish in five!" Hyerin hissed.

"Fine..." Jaehyun grunted, bunching the hem of Hyerin's skirt to raise it and pull down her panties in one swift motion before carefully sliding his girth in Hyerin's wet core.

"Oh, fuck... you are so wet," Jaehyun moaned on Hyerin's ear, not moving and just feeling her warm walls while breathing heavily right on Hyerin's ear.

"Move..." Hyerin panted out, Jaehyun just groaned in response before slowly moving in and out.

"Oh.. fuck," Hyerin moaned when Jaehyun suddenly went deeper causing for her to scratch on Jaehyun's back. Jaehyun could only hiss before going faster and deeper.

Jaehyun crouched to slip Hyerin's hardened nipple on his moutch, licking and sucking on it like a madman.

"Jae..." Hyerin moaned slightly louder before Jaehyun covered her mouth with his hand to cover the loud moans that Hyerin was making.

"I'm near..." Jaehyun grunted, his lips going up from Hyerin's chest to her neck and up to her jaw before finally sealing her lips in a hot and messy kiss.

"Touch me.." Hyerin moaned, holding one of Jaehyun's hand, guiding it towards her untouched and needy clit.

"Fuck, you are so needy..." Jaehyun grunted, fastening his pace while rubbing circles on Hyerin's clit.

"Pure and innocent? Fuck your pure and innocent..." He breathed out, his move going faster and deeper as Hyerin's walls clenched around his manhood both of them chasing their own release.

"If only they knew... what we were really doing behind the cameras."

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗.