Chapter 38

“Ah, there’s my pretty little main vocalist

“Ah, there’s my pretty little main vocalist.” Yoonseok, their manager, said as soon as Hyerin arrived at the SM building.

Giving her manager a weird look, she bowed to give respect before her eyes scanned the people that’s inside the same room. Her eyes finally landed on the familiar face of Taeyong.

“Oh, hello.” She greeted, bowing to the other people inside of the room as a sign of respect.

“Please have a seat,” Taeyong said, pulling a chair for Hyerin to sit. Hyerin gave him a small smile while muttering a low ‘thanks’ before sitting on the chair. Taeyong sat beside her.

“Uhm, what’s this?” Hyerin asked Taeyong in a low voice, Taeyong leaning in on her to catch what she was saying.

“Oh, uh...” Taeyong cleared his throat before speaking again, “Your manager, Yoonseok, already know the reason why you’re here but since you are here already i will be making it as an official announcement.”

“You and I will be doing a collab song, Lee Soo Man pd-nim suggested it to me since he’s updated on what the internet’s hottest topic and apparently, we are still one of those, he said that this will be a great opportunity to make a collaboration between the two of us as it will easily attract the audience and this will be a good way for your group to be acknowledged even more too.” Taeyong explained, Hyerin pondering over the idea for a little while before nodding her head.

“I see...” She muttered under her breath, Taeyong placed his hand on her shoulder.

“So? What type of song should we do?” Taeyong asked, smiling at Hyerin before sitting beside her again.

“I think you should do something that is connected to romance since... you know—” An unknown man in the room suddenly chimed in. Hyerin looked at him quizically, the man looked at Hyerin before giving her a warm smile. He stood up on his chair, extending his arms to offer a handshake to Hyerin.

“The name’s Jeongmin, i already have the beat arranged. All you need to do is to compose the lyrics.” The man said, Hyerin stood up grabbing the hand of the man to shake it in return while bowing at him.

“It's nice to meet you, my name is Bae Hyerin.” Hyerin politely said, the man gestured for her to seat so she did.

“So... my arrangement is more on rnb, Taeyong you heard the sample right?” Jeongmin said, Taeyong nodded in response leaning on the table while resting his chin on his open palm.

“Hyerin, i’ll send you the sample later so you can listen to it and then we can work on the lyrics whenever you are free.” Taeyong said, Hyerin looked over to her manager and Yoonseok already got what she was implying with her look.

“Oh, she doesn't really have that much on her schedule. You can work with her on 5:00 pm afterwards each day it depends on your schedule.” Yoonseok explained, looking on the ipad he’s been holding.