Chapter 31

“Explain,” Jaehyun sternly said as soon as he locked the door

“Explain,” Jaehyun sternly said as soon as he locked the door. Hyerin just glared at him before sitting on the edge of the bed, a frown visible on her face.

“We weren't doing anything if that's what you're thinking,” Hyerin said, her gaze avoiding Jaehyun's to lessen the annoyance she feels for the guy.

“Yeah? Doesn't look like it to me.” Jaehyun retorted, a brow perking up taunting the girl. Hyerin just scoffed at his words.

“Whatever, Jae. This isn't going nowhere.” Hyerin said in disbelief marching towards the door to get out but Jaehyun blocked the door.

“We're not yet done talking, baby.” Jaehyun said, Hyerin look up to glare at him but Jaehyun just arched a brow at her.

“Do you like him, Bae?” Jaehyun asked, Hyerin just laughed at his question.

“What kind of a nonsense question is that? I don't like him, Jung.” Hyerin answered.

“What about me?” Jaehyun asked, Hyerin just glanced at him before averting her gaze elsewhere not giving him any answers.

“I thought you said you like me, do you still do?” Jaehyun asked again, a hand cupping Hyerin's chin to lift her head.

“Do you still like me? Because i think i don't like you anymore.” Jaehyun said harshly, looking straight into her eyes. Hyerin's heart clenched hearing his words but decided not to show her true emotions.

Hyerin cleared her throat before deciding to speak up, “Well then, thank you for---”

“I think i'm already inlove with you, Bae.” Jaehyun said, cutting her words. Hyerin's eyes widened hearing his words.

“I-i... i---”

“It's okay, you don't need to answer me now, Bae.” Jaehyun said, cutting her words again. Hyerin just glared at him smacking his head.

“Let me finish talking, will you?” Hyerin said, annoyance visible on her face which made Jaehyun chuckle at her annoyed state.

“I still don't know what i truely feel for you as of the moment. The only thing i'm sure of right now is that i like you, Jaehyun. I like you a lot, more than you think. I'm not a vocal person but i need you to know that i like you so much, Jaehyun. You're the only person that can make me feel this way. I know i've been confusing you with my actions but know that i do like you very very much, Jung Jaehyun.” Hyerin said, looking straight onto Jaehyun's eyes for him to see the sincerity within her.

Jaehyun was smiling all throughout her entire speech, his ears are now turning red while a big wide smile is plastered on his face, his dimples now showing.

“Fuck, i'm blushing” Jaehyun muttered under his breath but Hyerin still heard it making her chuckle at his cuteness.

“I love you, Bae.” Jaehyun said, staring softly on Hyerin's face. He cupped Hyerin's face with his hands, Hyerin softly smiled at him holding onto his wrist.

“I like you, Jung.” Hyerin replied, Jaehyun only chuckled at her response.

“That'll do for now, i know i can change it eventually.” Jaehyun confidently said making Hyerin arc a brow at his words.

“How sure are you, Mr. Jung?” Hyerin mocked, Jaehyun just shrugged at her question before talking.

“I mean... Come on, Bae. I'm Jung fucking Jaehyun. Who wouldn't fall in love?” Jaehyun confidently said.

“Whatever you say, Mr. Jung fucking Jaehyun.” Hyerin said, Jaehyun only chuckled in response before leaning in to for a kiss.

Hyerin returned the kisses not too long after, Jaehyun tilted his head deepening the kiss. Hyerin slightly opened her mouth for Jaehyun's tongue to enter. His tongue explored her wet cavern for minutes before leaving her lips to trail kisses to her cheek, to her jaw down to her neck.

Hyerin lightly moaned when Jaehyun immediately found her sweetspot, Jaehyun's hand went down on her waist slightly squeezing it before pulling her closer to him.

“We're not fucking here, Jae..” Hyerin muttered under her heavy breathes when she felt something hard poking on her front.

Jaehyun stopped, lifting his gaze to meet her drowsy eyes, a smirk visible on his face. His hands went down on her ass, massaging it before giving it a hard squeeze making Hyerin moan.

“We're not fucking, baby. It's called making love,” Jaehyun reasoned out, a hand going under her thigh to lift her legs before grinding on her. His hardness rubbing on her clothed womanhood.

“No, Jae... This is Taeyong's room,” Hyerin muttered lowly, her eyes are now closed due to the pleasure she's been getting from grinding on the dent on Jaehyun's pants.

“You're saying that but your action says otherwise,” Jaehyun chuckled before pressing his front harder making Hyerin moan slightly loud.

“We're not doing anything, huh? Let's see about that,” Jaehyun mocked before his hands snaked under her thighs, lifting her up to bring her on the bed.

“Suit yourself, baby.”

lMAOOO I FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY BCS I WAS LIKE “HAECHANNIE DAY, HAECHANNIE DAY” but anw, i know this is late but stillHAPPY BIRTHDAY, FOOL SUN!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FOOL SUN!!!!!