Chapter 55 | The End

All the memories came back to me. All the bad. All the good. All the pain. All the happiness. Everything is back. Everything.

**Kats pov**
**the next day**

I left on my black leggings and put on an oversized white sweater. I slid on my tan ugg boots and put my hair in a messy side braid. I was going over to Mason's to help set up for the party. We haven't talked as much as we used to, but I still consider him my best friend.

"Hey Bre, can you give me a ride to Mason's?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, grabbing her keys.

***

"So how are you and Sammy?" Mason asked.

"Great," I said, pouring chips into bowls.

"I'm glad your happy again," he said. I smiled.

"Soooo," I said.

"Soooo," Mason repeated. I giggled.

"You gotta bae?" I asked.

Mason shook his head.

"Nope, I'm single as a pringle and ready to mingle," he said. I snorted.

Mason died laughing.

"Don't make fun of me!" I whined.

"Too late," Mason teased.

***

"I think you're set," I said, putting a stack of cups on the table.

"Yep, looks good. See you tonight!"

"See ya," I said.

As I was walking out, I suddenly felt really dizzy. I stopped and held on to the door frame.

"You okay?" Mason asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and stood there a second longer until I wasn't dizzy anymore, then went on my way.

***

It was time to get ready for the party.

I took a shower and washed my face. I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit. I decided on a tight navy blue crop top with white daisies all over it and I tucked it into a pair of high waisted white shorts.

I walked back in the bathroom and curled my hair and did my makeup. I slid on my white converse and waited outside for Sammy to come so we can walk to the party together.

***

"He's 10 minutes late," I mumbled to myself. I looked over and saw Hayes walk out his door. I'll just walk with him since it seems like Sammy isn't coming. I sighed.

"Hayes!" I called, waving my hand. Hayes looked over, smiled, and waved.

I started jogging over to him.

"Can I walk with yo-" I stopped when I saw Grace run up to him.

God dammit.

I turned around and walked back up to my porch and sat on the steps.

"KAT!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and saw Sammy jogging towards me.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!!! I was up till 3 a.m. studying and I fell asleep and lost track of time. I'm so sorry."

I giggled and punched him on the arm.

"It's okay, let's go!" I said, linking my arm in his.

"Let's," he replied, smiling.