Chapter 50 | I hate my life

**Kats pov**

"GOD DAMMIT! I HATE MY LIFE! I JUST WANNA DIE, JUST LET ME FUCKING DIE!!!!" I yelled. I threw my phone across my room and ran into the bathroom.

I stepped into my shower and grabbed my razor. I slid my body down the wall of the shower and placed the razor on my wrist. I started dragging it across my wrist, starting with scrapes, then went harder and deeper.

(ok so i don't really know what people do when they cut themselves, so I'm just guessing on what happens)

**Sammys pov** (whoa what)

Hayes😍❤️: hey asshole. thx for stealing my gf. u know what? u can have that little slut. fuck u sammy

I felt the tears fill my eyes. It was just a kiss. Hayes is going too far. I need to talk to Kat.

I walked outside and started walking to Kat's house.

When I got there, her mom let me in.

"I don't know if she's awake. I know her and Hayes broke up, but I don't know much else," her mom said.

I nodded and jogged upstairs. I looked in her room and she wasn't in there.

"Kat?"

No response.

"Kat? Are you up here?"

No response.

"If you're ignoring me, please don't. I'm here for you. Really."

No response.

I was starting to get worried.

I heard something drop in her bathroom. I walked over to it, but the door was locked.

"Kat, I know you're in there, quit hiding."

No response.

I started banging on the door.

No response.

I found a key on top of the door and I unlocked it. I saw Kat huddled in the corner of the shower, blood all over her, and she was unconscious. I screamed.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911 while Bre and her mom ran in screaming.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hi, my friend Kat is bleeding and she's unconscious and I need an ambulance here asap."

"Right away sir."

I hung up and started crying. I walked over to Kat and saw a razor laying on the ground, covered in blood.

"She was cutting herself," I mumbled.

The men from the ambulance ran in and carried her out, yelling things at each other.

"Come on, we'll take you to the hospital," Kat's mom said. I nodded and followed them out.

**at the hospital**

The nurse walked out, and we all stood up.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Bre asked.

"Yes, she will be fine. We're glad you called when you did, or else she very well could have died. One of her cuts were super deep, and she lost a lot of blood. The doctors want to make her see a therapist everyday for the next week. We don't think anything is mentally wrong with her, he just does this for everyone who attempts suicide."

"I don't think she was attempting suicide, I think she just wanted something to hurt instead of her heart hurting," I said.

"Well, you can never be sure," the nurse said, and walked away.

We sat down, and after about 10 minutes I looked over and saw Hayes walk in. I was suddenly filled with so much anger and rage. I stood up and walked over to him and punched him in the stomach.

"Kat almost died because of you, I hope your fucking happy you no good, son of a bitch," I yelled.

Hayes looked around at everyone staring.

"Hey, can we do this outside?" He asked.

"No, I don't wanna do "this" at all. I don't even want to talk to you." I walked past Hayes, and straight outside.

**Kats pov**

I don't remember much. I remember everything about Hayes though. I can't believe he would say he hated me. Is the thing about the girl true? I don't know, I can't think about this right now.

I rolled over and almost fell asleep, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey princess."

I turned around and saw Hayes.

"Don't call me that."

"I'm so sor-"

"No. Save it. I don't want to hear anything you have to say. I hope you know, I wanted to die. I honestly did not want to live, or breathe, because you hated me, and because our beautiful relationship was over. And it was all because I made one mistake. ONE. Hayes, you have fucked up so many times in our relationship, and I always forgive you. I make one mistake, and suddenly you hate me, and it's over, and you're making out with other girls. And you know what? I just kissed sammy, and you made out with a girl, so why are you mad at me? I should be mad at you."

"I didn't actually make out with her, it was a peck."

"Still not fair to me Hayes."

"Well Sammy was my best friend, and you can't just kiss your boyfriend's best friend."

I didn't answer.

"Kat, I love yo-"

"I think you should go, Hayes. Bye."

I rolled over, and pretended to fall asleep.

"Bye Kat.." I heard Hayes mumble.

I closed my eyes to stop myself from crying until I fell asleep.