Chapter 23 | #Kayes

Hayes walked out in a blue flannel button up shirt, tucked into khaki pants, with blue vans. He reahed his hand out, offering me to come on stage. I blushed and grabbed his hand, pulling me onto the stage. I looked out and saw a huge crowd. There were a bunch of sreaming girls. I looked back at Hayes and straight into his icy blue eyes.

"Miss Katherine, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I heard Hayes ask. I giggled at his cheesiness and started blushing. "I would love to Sir Benjamin." His eyes got big and he picked me up and spun me around. Is this really happening? Am I actually dating Hayes, my best friend since forever? I've always dreamed of this day, and it couldn't have been more perfect.

I hopped off the stage and started squealing with Kayla, Tyler, Caroline, and Katie. Hayes hopped down and grabbed my hand. "Wanna ride some rides?" He asked. I sighed. "But, I'm wearing a dress." "Ohhhhh girl we got your back! We brought you some clothes," Kayla said in a really ghetto voice. I laughed and took the bag of clothes they had next to them.

I ran into the bathroom and put on the white shorts with a floral tanktop. I swiched into my white converse and ran back out. I grabbed Hayes hand and we rode rides for the rest of the day. When it was finally time to leave, I was really sad. This was truly the best day ever. I'm so happy to be with Hayes.

When we got back to the hotel, we went to our rooms. I hugged Hayes and he kissed me on the top of the head. "Night Kat." "Night Hayes."

I walked in my room and jumped on my bed. Kayla, Katie, and Caroline all started squealing and ran over to my bed and jumped on me. "GUYSSSS IT'S NO BIG DEAAAAL!" I yelled. They all gave me funny looks. "OKAY IT'S A HUGE DEAL!" I yelled again.

"Wanna have a movie night?" Katie asked. "Yaaaaaasss," we all said at the same time. "Let's invite Tyler over!" I said. Everyone agreed and I texted Tyler. She was over in about 2 minutes. "Let's get a picture!" Katie said. I nodded and set my phone up to timer cam. We all sat on my bed, making sure to show our pajama pants, and took the picture. I was wearing polka dot pajama pants, Kayla was wearing zebra striped, Tyler was wering tribal print, Katie was wearing cheetah print, and Caroline was wearing tie dye pants.

I posted my picture to Instagram with the caption "Movie night with my favorite girls :)" Everyone else posted the same picture, and we all cuddled up in my bed. It's not weid. (lol it's not weird guys)

We put on Netflix and watched a bunch of movies. We wached Mean Girls, Bridesmaids, The Notebook, The Last Song, and The Breakfast Club. After the final movie, Tyler went back with Cam, and everyone went back to their own rooms.

Tomorrow is the first MAGCON event, and to be honest I can't wait. Everyone else from the tour comes in tomorrow morning, and I can't wait to meet all of them.

Before I went to bed, I checked my phone and saw I had a text from an unknown number. I opened it up and couldn't believe what I saw.

GUYS I KNOW THIS CHPATER IS KINDA SHORT AND BADLY WRITTEN, BUT STUFF IS ABOUT TO GO DOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN! I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE FANFIC. AND OH HEY THANKS FOR 1K READS. :)