Chapter 51 | Therapy

**the next day**

**Kats pov**

I get to go home today, but first I have to go to a lame therapy session.

**in the car**

"Mom, do I have to go?"

"Yes honey."

"But it's so dumb. I'm not going to kill myself. I didn't kill myself. I wasn't planning on killing myself."

My mom burst out into tears.

"What? Mom?"

"STOP IT KATHERINE! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH MY HEART BROKE WHEN I SAW YOU LAYING THERE, COVERED IN BLOOD. YOU WERE DYING, WHILE I WAS DOWNSTAIRS WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD! I HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU WERE DOING UP THERE. I ALMOST LOST YOU AND I CAN'T LOSE YOU. PLEASE GO."

"Okay, I'm going," I said, getting out of the car.

***

"How was it?" My mom said, as I got in the car.

"Great," I lied.

She smiled and nodded.

***

When I got home, I checked my phone and had a text from Sammy.

Sammy😊: hey are u going to school tomorrow?

Kat😻: yep!! I'm good now, thank u for finding me. u basically saved my life. I owe u one

Sammy😊: can't wait to see u

***

I got up the next morning and hopped in the shower. I saw some blood stains on the ground and couldn't help but cry a little. I hate that I'm not with Hayes.

I got out and put on a red and black flannel with black leggings and black combat boots. I straightened my hair and walked outside to the bus pulling up to my stop. I got on and saw Hayes sitting by himself. I looked down at him then walked back towards the back, and sat in an empty seat.

When we got to school, I walked to my locker and everyone was staring at me. Megan came up to me and embraced me in a hug.

"I was so worried about you Kat!" I hugged her back.

"Thanks, I'm okay." I smiled

She nodded.

"I gotta go down to art, I'll see you at lunch. Love you!" Megan yelled.

***

In gym we were running on the track. I started running and I put headphones in.

"Cause nobody knows you baby the way I do. And nobody loves you baby the way I do," I sang quietly.

I felt someone poke my side and I turned around to see Sammy.

"Samuel!" I squealed.

He laughed.

"Katherine!"

I smiled and took out my headphones.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Much better!"

"That's good! Hey do you wanna come over and hang out tonight?"

"Umm yeah. I'll come over after my therapy okay?"

Sammy nodded.

****

The therapy was long, stupid, and boring as usual. Afterwards, I asked my mom to drive me to Sammy's.

We were sitting on his floor when I got a text from a random number.

Random: hi, is this Kat?

Kat😻: depends, who's this?

Random: oh my apologies. I'm Grace. I met hayes last week in Florida and we hung out. I never asked if he had a girlfriend, so I was just wondering if he has a girlfriend

Oh. This must be the girl he kissed.

Kat😻: how did u get my #?

Random (Grace): hayes gave it to me. he said if i don't believe him I can ask you.

What the hell?

Kat😻: oh okay well um no he doesn't have a girlfriend. he's available

Grace: okay great thanks!

Ouch. That hurt. Looks like Hayes has moved on. That was fast.

"Look Sammy, I gotta get going. I need to study for my biology test."

"Oh alright, do you wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"Yeah, tomorrow is my last day in therapy actually. They're letting me leave early since I seem to be normal. So I'll come over after, sound ok?"

Sammy nodded and smiled.

"Great, see ya!" I yelled.

••••

this was a filler chapter, sorry!

um sorry it took so long to update, I'll try to update more often it's just difficult with school.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE INTENSE!!

anyways sorry for the boring chapter😂

love,
kyla❤️