Chapter 27 | #AskKat

After we were done hugging after what seemed like forever we decided to go back in the room. "I'm gonna go get a water bottle from the vending machine downstairs, I'll be back," I said. Hayes nodded and I walked into the elevator.

When I got down there, I walked to the machine and got my water and on my way back to the elevator I saw Clarissa, the fan I met, sitting alone on a couch in the lobby. I ran and jumped in the spot beside her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked elbowing her. She laughed. "I'm staying here!" She said. "No way, so are we!" I almost yelled. She squealed. "Oh my gosh, no way!!" "Yes way, you wanna come up to our room?" I asked. She nodded and we both ran to the elevator and straight to our room.

I barged in, clapping my hands. "Hi guys, I have a new friend, Clarissa!" I said excitedly. Everyone said, "Hi Clarissa," in funny voices. "Wow, someone's cute!" Taylor yelled at her. She started blushing. "Go talk to him," I whispered. She nodded and ran over to him. They would look so cute together.

I walked over and sat beside Hayes. I cuddled up into him and then my phone went off. Great.

"I'll be right back," I told Hayes, walking into the hallway. I checked my phone and saw it was a text from Haylee.

"Hi I'm feeling much better. See u around :) xx"

I dropped my phone. "I hate her," I mumbled. "Hate who?" Hayes asked, walking out of the room. I smiled a fake smile. "Bre, she just sent me a picture of her starbucks and I was jealous," I lied. Hayes nodded and picked up my phone and we went back into his room.

"My friend owns a beach house here in Orlando and he's letting us have a party there tomorrow night! Everyone come!" Taylor yelled. "Especially you," he said to Clarissa. (aw.)

After about 3 hours of talking, we all went to our own rooms. "Should I make a YouTube channel?" I asked the girls. "Yeah!" They all said. I nodded. I'll make a video tomorrow.

*****
When I woke up I decided to go ahead and tweet out that I was making a video. I decided to start out with a question video instead of a cover so they could get to know me more.

@HeyItsKat: doing an #AskKat for my first YouTube video! tweet me some questions xoxo

After I tweeted, I hurried up and took a shower. I straightened my hair and put on some makeup. I put on a gray crop top that said Too Cool For School in black letters and black leggings. I put on my all black vans and started setting up for my video.

I borrowed the boys' lights and I used my camera. I got on Twitter and favorited the tweets I was going to use and I started recording.

"Yo," I said, holding up a peace sign. "It's my first YouTube video! Woo." Kayla, Katie, and Caroline all jumped in front of the camera saying "woo" and "yay". I laughed and kept on talking. "I told you guys to ask me questions under the #AskKat and you guys asked a lot so let's get started."

"@hayesizbae: what's your favorite animal? #AskKat"

"Pandas! Katie, throw me my panda over there!" She threw it to me and I smiled. "Hayes won me this."

I put the panda behind me and answered the next question.

"@espinosasbagel: where are you from and how old are you? #AskKat"

"I am from North Carolina, and I'm 14."

"@wonderfulgrier how'd you feel when Hayes sent you on that scavenger hunt? #AskKat"

"It was so much fun. I honestly had no idea he was about to ask me to be his girlfriend, I thought he was just messing around and he was going to like jump out and scare me or something. I was pretty much nervous the entire time, but when he asked me to go out with him, all the nerves went away, and it was just the best feeling ever. I can't exactly describe it. Just wow. Don't worry, all you beautiful people will feel that indescribable feeling one day and you'll be like 'ah I got you kat'."

I was scrolling through some more questions after I answered all the ones I favorited and I saw one from..oh no..haylee.

@HayleeBishh: you break up with hayes yet ;)

I rolled my eyes and moved on.

"@LeslieCarpenter: favorite food? #AskKat"

"Pizza all the way!!" I stood up and started dancing and the girls joined in. Idk.

I answered a few more questions and then I stopped recording and then started again for my goodbye. I jumped on my bed. "Alright guys! That's it for my Ask Kat but I'll be making more videos soon because this was hella fun!" The girls started chanting. I gave them a funny look and looked back at the camera. "I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you guys next time!" I blew a kiss and put my hands over the lens.

I started editing and by the time it was up and posted, it was time to start getting ready for Taylor's party.

I changed into white high waisted shorts, a black and white striped crop top, and black converse. I grabbed my mint green and white chevron bikini top with white bottoms and all of us girls went down to the lobby to meet up with the boys.

Hayes hugged me as soon as he saw me. "You look beautiful," he whispered in my ear. I got chills and kissed him on the cheek.

**OKAY SO IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT CHAD BEING THE ADULT BUT ITS BART SO YEAH😂 deal with it**

"Let's go to the limo!" Taylor yelled, his arm around Clarissa. (again, aw.) "be good and have fun!" Bart yelled. We all waved and as soon as we got to the limo we all started screaming and making vines.

When we got to the beach we all ran out of the limo into the beach house.

****

After about an hour, of sitting and talking to Hayes, I look up and see...no way..Haylee!

I jump up. "I'll be back!" I yell, running towards Haylee. "Hey Haylee!" I call to her.