Chapter 20 | Girls Day

We leave tomorrow for Orlando. I got out of bed and went downstairs. My mom was making pancakes and bacon. I smiled and grabbed a piece of bacon.

I sat down at the bar and started eating it. "Wow, this is delicious mom," I said. She smiled. "Thanks sweetheart."

I finished the piece of bacon and pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

"So are you going to Orlando still?" My mom asked. I nodded. She smiled. "Just be careful, baby," she said, hugging me. I nodded. "Of course."

Bre came down and sat at the table. We all ate our breakfast and talked. It was nice.

"Mom, listen to this joke Nash told me yesterday!" I said. My mom nodded.

"When I grow up I want to open up a store next to Forever 21, and I'll call it Finally 22."

Everyone started dying of laughter, including me.

When I finished eating, I put my stuff in the sink and started walking upstairs. "I'm gonna go pack!" I yelled.

I got to my room and grabbed my suitcase. I threw it on my bed and opened it. I started packing in shorts, tanktops, sweatshirts, tshirts, jeans, leggings, a few dresses, swimsuits, sweatpants, socks, and undergarments.

I closed the suitcase and grabbed my other one. I threw it on my bed and opened it. I filled it with converse, vans, and sandals.

I'm going to pack my hair stuff, makeup, and face wash tomorrow since I have to use it. I put my suitcase by my bedroom door and walked back downstairs.

Tyler and Kayla were standing by the door. "Oh hey guys," I said, hugging them. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Wanna go to the mall with us for a girl's day?" Kayla asked. I smiled and nodded. "Can I go change?" "Yeah, of course," Tyler replied. "You guys can come up!" I said, motioning upstairs.

"Whoa...your room is so tumblr," Kayla said, walking into my room. I smiled. "Thaaaanks bae." I walked over to my closet and grabbed high waisted skinny jeans and a black crop top with a white 5sos logo on it.

I walked into the bathroom and put my hair into a side fishtail braid. I put on some mascara and walked back out. I slid on my white hightop converse and walked over to Kayla and Tyler.

"How do I look?" I asked. "Cute!" Tyler said. I smiled. "Yeah adorable! I love 5 seconds of summer!" Kayla said. "Yaaaassss!" I yelled.

We all laughed and ran downstairs. Tyler is the only one who can drive, so she drove us to the mall. Kayla and I sat in the back. Tyler started blaring 5 seconds of summer. And we all started singing.

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR!"

We got to the mall and ran inside. "OMG Starbucks!" Kayla yelled, running to it. Tyler and I laughed and followed.

"I'll have a venti pumpkin spice latte," Kayla said. "I'll have a venti cotton candy frappe," I ordered. "I'll have a grande vanilla bean frappe," Tyler ordered. We all paid and got a table.

"So are you and Hayes like together?" Tyler asked. I choked on my Starbucks and laughed. "Nooooo." "Do you wanna be?" Kayla asked. I could feel my face getting hot. "Oh my gosh Kat! YOU DO!" Tyler yelled. "Shhhh, don't say it so loud," I whispered. Kayla squealed.

"Don't tell him guys...please!" I whined. "Promise," Kayla and Tyler said at the same time. I smiled and we all went shopping.

We went into Pacsun and tried on a bunch of clothes and took selfies in the fitting room mirror. I posted one on Instagram and captioned it "day with my girls😘"

Kayla posted a picture of us from Forever 21 and captioned it "Favorite girls💖"

Tyler posted a collage of our picture from Pacsun, Forever 21, our Starbucks, and a picture of us that we had someone take and captioned it "love these beautiful ladies to the moon and back💘"

My Instagram started blowing up with follows and likes. I already had about 32k because I was best friends with hayes, but now I have 47k, just from those 2 posts, because I was with Nash and Cam's girlfriends. People are crazy.

When we were done shopping, they dropped me off at my house. "Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" I yelled. "See you tomorrow, ily!" Kayla yelled. "Love you!" Tyler yelled.

I ran inside and straight to my mom's room. "Can we order pizza?" I asked, jumping on her bed. She laughed. "Sure." I smiled. "YAY!"

When the pizza got here, I ate with my mom in her room since Bre was at a friend's house. I cuddled up with my mom and we watched movies until I eventually fell asleep.