Chapter Sixty-seven

"Huh, so she was Izuku's girlfriend." Hitoshi voiced, looking down at the two people known as Izuku and Chelsea asleep and cuddling on a couch.

"Wait isn't this illegal?" Shoto asked, becoming hyper aware that ninety percent of the dormitory is basically windows.

Shota walked into the room shortly after Hitoshi did, and was surprised when he saw the two laying there so peacefully, as he had doubted the person who claimed to be Izuku's girlfriend.

"No, when you think about it this is the last place they'd search for Izuku, as they don't know just how bold he is, and I spoke to Nezu, he's already setting measures to make it impossible for outsiders to learn of any information regarding Izuku possibly staying here, apparently he's also working on securing U.A.'s defences, as Izuku had apparently left a note on his desk of all the weak points." Shota stated out tiredly.

It took him some time, but with his students help Shota had managed to make himself at least presentable and ready to teach after Inko's death.

It took him a week before he would even speak to Hizashi or Nemuri, the only people other than Izuku and Hitoshi he would ever trust with all his life.

Hitoshi was lucky that Shota hadn't shut him out, otherwise Shota could've possibly died with how little he cared for himself.

All of class 1a, minus a few who went out to the Kai Chisaki raid, as well as Neito and Kendo, who were also with class 1a, were just silently watching and whispering to each other about the cuddling forms of Izuku and Chelsea.

Mina especially needed to be silenced before she squealed.

Mineta was just silently grieving in the corner with Koji patting his back sympathetically, being the infinitely kind being he was.

The class however suddenly felt an intense murderous aura hit them all like a truck, and everybody but Shoto and Neito fell to their knees as Izuku's eye opened, glaring at them.

"Keep staring at us and you'll lose more then just your eyes." Izuku stated menacingly. "I've been gone a month, I'd much rather spend it cuddling with my girlfriend rather then dealing with a bunch of people staring at me." He said.

He let the pressure go as everybody relaxed. "I'll talk with you all later, not now." He mumbled groggily, snuggling back up to Chelsea.

This earned an excited squeak from Mina, as well as Toru, and Mina managed to sneak a picture of the two before walking off with the others.

"Mm right, you can have this back now." Izuku said, slipping off the set of red headphones and slipping hit around Chelsea's neck.

"Hmm, should've known you knew I was awake." Chelsea mumbled cutely, burying herself deeper into Izuku's chest.

'Oh my heart.'

"Besides I gave it to you." She added, tired still.

"And now I'm giving it back." Izuku responded, giving the girl a small kiss.

"I can see that." Chelsea responded.

The two cuddled in silence some more before Chelsea spoke again. "You smell
Like salt." She said randomly.

Izuku let out a low chuckle. "Well I was at sea, it's to be expected." He responded.

"Mm, why can't we just stay like this forever?" Chelsea muttered.

Izuku smiled down at her, as he thought about what life would be like if he could just settle down with Chelsea and relax.

"Well let's get married." Izuku said. "After this is all over, it'll be the first thing I do." He continued, grinning as Chelsea buried her face deeper into his chest to hide her blush.