Chapter fifteen

3rd POV

Izuku Aizawa And Inko had all made it to Aizawas apartment, but for some reason aizawa stopped himself before entering the door.

"I just want to say," he started. "That I like cats."

And with that he swung the door to his apartment open and the three went inside, it was a fairly cozy house. With four rooms apart from the front with a kitchen and a living room only a few feet away.

"So! Mom, Aizawa are you two going to be sleeping together?"

They both flushed red at Izukus question. While Inkos blush was way more noticeable then aizawas, you could still tell he has one from the sudden layer of pink that layered itself upon his face. Aizawa spoke first.

"Only if Inko is okay with it."

Inko flushes even more at his words and just nodded slowly before taking small robotic-like steps towards what she assumed was Aizawas room.

"I'll just take one of the other rooms. You head to bed I'll be able to find myself a room."

Aizawa nodded. Knowing Izuku won't have much trouble since there is actually only one more room that is suitable to sleep in, but as the sleep deprived man made his way to his room he couldn't help but feel as if he had forgotten something. He shrugged off the feeling and continued walking to his room.

Izuku POV

I watched as Aizawa walked into his room, so I know not to check that room to see if I could sleep there. I quickly got to work in figuring out where the guest room was. The first of the three unopened doors was a bathroom, which was currently not needed. I went to the second door and opened it, it was a good room just it wasn't a bedroom. There were papers and files scattered all over the place with a desk and a lamplight on the other side of the room.

'Must be his workroom.' I concluded as I also saw a corner that had some training equipment there.

I opened up the third and final door and inside was what I was looking for, a bedroom. I closed he door behind me and got a good look around. There was a bed with a nightstand, a window with a small balcony, and a closet and that was really it. Other then the hundred pairs of eyes from several different cats that fell upon me when I got closer to the bed. The cats slowly got closer to me and I decided to sit down, enjoying the warmth of their fur as they started snuggling up to me.

MEOW!

One of the cats yelled and started hissing at me, all the other cats backed away, supposedly in fear. I kept siting there and it started coming closer to me.

Aizawa POV

'SHIT!'

I mentally scolded myself at my stupidity, I forgot that one of he cats that made my home, uh, his home, was not very friendly at all. I'd like to think cats love me but whenever I get close to him he hisses and scratches at me. I remember one time I tried being a little to close to him on accident and ended up with a small scar on my chest.

'Oh wait, izuku has a shock tolerance quirk.' I thought.

I jut shrugged to myself and continued to get changed into my sleepwear.

Izuku POV

The cat suddenly leapt at me, claws extended. It collided with me and fell down to the ground. I was still sitting down keeping a straight face. He cat suddenly tried to claw at me, a lot.

Twenty minutes later

3rd POV

The cat was sitting down, panting heavily and Izuku sat a foot away from it, still keeping a straight face. Izuku, seeing that the cat was tired, leant over to pick the cat up. The cat tried biting back at first but eventually let the boy pick him up. Izuku cradled the cat in his arms.

'You just needed to get that out of your system before warming up to me. Just like someone dear to me.' Izuku thought to himself.

Ding

Izuku felt a vibrate in his pocket and a small singing noise, Izuku quickly got the phone and turned the silent mode on as to not disturb the kitten in front of him anymore. Izuku looked at his phone and smiled a bit.

My Sweety Stabby

Izu~ why haven't you visited me lately?

Handsome broccoli boy

Sorry, I have just had a busy week. I'm a student at UA now so I'll be seeing you soon. I'm at my soon to be stepdads house right now because the shigiraki guy I told you about tried exposing me and blowing up my house.

My Sweety Stabby

OMG! I didn't know, I'm sorry. At least I'll see you tomorrow. Wait if you were at UA why didn't you visit me?

Handsome broccoli boy

I've just had a very busy week. I promise that first thing tomorrow I'll come visit you ok?

My Sweety Stabby

OK! Did you know about the sports festival? Apparently there's a chance for me to get transferred to the hero course if I do good there. Anyways, bye Izuku! Love you 💖💖💖

Handsome broccoli boy

I love you too, goodnight.

Izuku smiles at himself. With everything that has happened lately he hasn't found the chance to go see her. Hell the first whole week he was here he was just settling things with the heroes about his plan. Getting into a couple more fights with Endeavour and other heroes that didn't like him being here. Studying with Nezu about some skill they could teach each other about villains. Going to UA then the first couple things again and that was pretty much how his time here has been thus far.

'First thing I do when I walk into UA tomorrow. Class 1-c, I wonder what their like.'

Chapter end. Yes I know that this was just a bad filler chapter but if you paid close attention to the dialogue then you will figure out two of the characters I'm about to introduce. Also I have an idea of doing something I don't think anyone else had done before. But you won't figure that out until way later in the story. I'm thinking the Stain Arc. Anyways

Goodbye