Chapter thirty nine

"What do you mean Bakugou's been kidnapped?!"

It's been only an hour since the class had left Momo's house, and somehow the explosive teen had already found himself in another situation.

The voice of Aizawa came over the phone.

"Yeah, apparently the villains plan on using him for a bargaining chip. You want the coordinates Izuku?"

Izuku quickly replied over the phone.

"Yes! I have to go make sure nothing happens!"

Izuku finally got to the building the kidnapped had Katsuki at. Izuku was about to rush into the building when he had the instinct to dodge, he activated his quirk while jumping away just to be safe, and where he was just a moment ago, a large boulder had smashed into the ground.

Izuku looked up, seeing a villain wearing a mask and had earth completely surrounding his body.

"Listen here heroes!" The villain shouted. "I've captured a UA student! If you want him back, simply give me what I want!"

Izuku activated two percent of cosmic gate, as well as some energy, allowing it to mingle in his legs and jumped up onto the building next to the villain's.

"I'm warning you! Don't do anything to him!" Izuku shouted.

The villain however just grinned, "Then give me what I want, and you'll get him back. Firstly I nee-"

"I'm not talking to you dipshit!" Izuku interrupted the villain, turning to Katsuki.

"You realize that you might get charged for attacking him if I wasn't here to stop you!?" Izuku yelled at Katsuki.

Katsuki immediately countered. "I was only gonna throw him off the roof! He would've survived!"

"No he wouldn't!"

Katsuki turned to the villain. "Hey, you could survive a fall from this height off the building right?"

The villain reeled back, not knowing what to make of the situation, a ruse? He nodded his head slowly.

"I'm pretty sure I would." He mumbled.

Katsuki turned back to Izuku.

"See!?"

Izuku sighed. "Still though, if you can knock them out it would be more preferred."

"I don't care, if the villains wanna deal with me they're gonna learn how to play by my rules!"

At this point, the villain didn't see these two as heroes, but as villains themselves. The two basic images of what a villain is. One, the crazy one who just does what he wants for fun. The other, the calm and collected one, with a plan strategically being pulled into place by him.

Katsuki stood up, shocking the villain. 'I thought I tied him up!?'

"And what kind of villain are you anyway? You probably couldn't even tie a knot to save your life!"

Without warning, Katsuki blasted himself in front of the villain, placing both hands against the villain. Just a as he released his explosions though, his hands were forcefully redirected upwards, rendering the explosion useless.

"Like I said, we aren't throwing him off the building, just knock him out if you can."

These were the last words the villain heard, before his vision suddenly faded to black as he felt something hit his neck.

Later

"Can't seem to catch a break huh? And the midterms are soon." Izuku grumbled.

Katsuki just angrily waved his hand as an implication of agreeance, still mad he couldn't throw the villain off the roof.