Important.

I would like to say that there is something that a very dedicated group of fans is currently doing.

You see, there were three books that got me into wanting to write my own story.

Good and Evil, a rather old but still very good MHA fanfiction that got me into this world.

Mightless, which had introduced me to this app, and had helped me get an idea of doing my own story, of writing and sharing a world I can imagine with you all.

And finally, UA's Civil War.

This fanfiction was so well written and so full of amazing twists and turns and, well, story, that it's fanbase had decided to create its own animation based off of this MHA fanfiction. They all seem extremely dedicated, and I don't doubt for a moment that eventually, they can pull through with this.

So, what I wanted to say, was that I ask you to read that book if you haven't already, the fans are looking for people with animating skills, so if you want, go ahead and contact them.

The only reason I have not is because I'm more of a writer, I'm not good at animation, nor do I have a good enough voice to be one of the voice actors, but if any of you have these talents, just look at a comment section of the third chapter, I'm sure you'll find more there.

Also, updates for this boom might take a while, I have three chapters I need editing on for my other book, which is the crossover of MHA and Akame ga kill.

Goodbye!