Chapter seven

Izuku POV

I watched as mom and Aizawa talked about how they were and all that. I learned quite a bit from their talk too. I learned how aizawa and my mother were high school lovers but broke up because of aizawas job as a hero. He vowed he would get back together with her after he found the time and it seems he just found some. I smiled a bit before asking my mother for aizawa.

"Hey mom mind if I borrow aizawa for a moment?"

"Of course sweetie!"

My mom went back into the kitchen. Probably to make a third plate of Katsudon.

"Look aizawa." I started. "I'm fine with you dating my mother and potentially being my new father, but if you even think of breaking her heart then not even god could save you from me. Got that?"

Eraserhead POV

The only word that could describe the kid currently in front of me was, frankly, the devil. I could tell he was dead serious and could only nod in response. He seemed satisfied with my answer and went upstairs to, presumably, his room.

"I'll let you two adults have some alone time to catch up." He said.

I didn't know whether to be happy that I get to see inko again or scared because if I do break her heart, even by accident, then who knows how I might look when the police find me.

"Shouta, I got you a plate of Katsudon!" Shouted Inko.

"Coming Inko!"

Izuku POV

Man it's nice seeing mom so happy again, she's never had a boyfriend or husband before from the time I've known her. It's kind of funny seeing her act like that. I giggled to myself and got to my rooms door. I opened the door to see my room. I always liked my room. I've always been interested in technologies. Seeing how different things work when put together always amazes me. That's why I decorated my room to meet a kind of future/cyber layout. I want the people to walk into my room and think, 'wow, am I in a computer?' or something along those lines. I decided to just rest on my bed and watch the seven deadly sins. (Great show/manga by the way) I found it quite amusing how my quirk was kind of like that full counter now that Meliodas uses. I watched a few episodes before just passing out on my bed.

Time skip to the next day (Thursday)

Izuku POV (still)

I woke up and checked the time.

"6:50 am!?" I screamed and got all of my stuff ready and got changed. I bolted downstairs and saw mom and aizawa cuddled up asleep on the couch. I took out my phone and took a picture for..... future purposes.

"Hey aizawa, wake up."

"What is it Izuku?" He lazily picked himself up, being mindful of inko and looked me in the eyes.

"It's 6;58 am." His eyes widened and we both exited the door after aizawa left a note for mom explaining why he left. We both sprinted down towards U.A.

Nobody POV, in class 1a

Everybody was sitting in their seats waiting impatiently for their teacher to arrive.

"Is aizawa late today?" Asked a cheery brunette girl.

"I don't know Uraraka! However it is highly unprofessional for a teacher at U.A. to be late!" Said Iida while doing his classical arm chops.

"I'm fine with it, that means I have more time to look at girls." A certain short grapist said.

"Shut the fuck up you purple haired freak!" Yelled our favourite explodi-boi bakugou.

"Bakubro calm down, he already got smacked for what he just said anyway. A very manly Kirishima stayed.

"Huh? No I di-" mineta was cut off by Asui slapping him in the face with her tongue.

Suddenly the doors burst open due to a panting aizawa with a very energetic looking teen behind him. Aizawa tunes to the teen behind him.

"How the hell are you not tired?"

"How the hell are you?"

Aizawa grumbled before moving to the front of the class.

"Everybody this is Izuku, he will be joining this class as of today, Izuku introduce yourself and go sit down in the empty seat."

"Okay! Hello everyone, my name is Izuku midoriya, I used to be known as the vigilante pain and am now joining the hero course in your class. My quirk is called repel. Basically the shock or impact of something that hits me is placed upon a person I have my eyes on. It's nice to meet all of you!"

After his introduction there were a million questions thrown his way. He answered them all as best he can and sat down at the empty seat. Which just so happened to be behind bakugou.

Izuku POV

Throughout the day I noticed this is a fairly normal school, there was English, math, I was wondering what the last class was and that's when I heard booming footsteps from down the hall.

"I AM HERE!" All the other students smiled a bit, meaning that they must have already had a class with all might. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! AGAIN!"

All might walked into the room with his signature smile. I grew both excited and angry at he same time.

"Today we will once again do, battle training." All might said. Pulling a card seemingly from no where.

"Your cases are the same numbers as last time kids, and young midoriya your case is number twenty." I hooded my head and grabbed the case. We went to the change room and got into our hero costumes.

Izukus outfit is the same as the anime just without the ears and hood, his mask is also different and doesn't show any part of his face except for the eyes. He had a special mechanism put into the mask so that his eyes glow a neon green to seem more intimidating. He also has multiple air holes around the mouth so he can breath. Back to the story

As I walked out I noticed I was the first one their other then all might so I just sat down and relaxed. When everybody else showed up all might explained the training we are doing.

"Okay So now that we have an even number of kids we can finally do this training practice. So what is happening is your are all going into four teams of five and one person from each team is sent into the arena and all of them fight until two teams members are left. This keeps going until one team remains! So the team captains are,
Shouto todoroki
Bakugou katsuki
Momo Yaoyorozu
And Mezo shogi!"

"You make pick your teams in that order! Young todoroki you may pick first!"

The ice prince just sighed before looking at the rest of us students who weren't picked yet.

"I pick...

Cliffhanger, yes I know I'm sorry. The next chapter will be out within the next couple days, I am dedicating that chapter completely to the fight. Unless I have to make two parts.
Goodbye!