Chapter thirty-six

Before the chapter starts I'm just gonna day that option A has won, the list of potential anime it could be is below, I've already picked I'm just showing you what it COULD BE.

-Assassination classroom
-Attack on titan
-Akame ga kill
-Ao no exorcist

Onto the story

Izuku woke up to the sound of his alarm clock beeping, he looked over to it and turned it off, (by ripping it's cord out of the outlet) he proceeded to get out of bed to get the day over with.

"Izu, I want to cuddle more." Himiko slurred out from her spot on the bed, she was still half asleep, Izuku chuckled and bent down to kiss his sleepy girlfriend, Himiko awoke fully instantly. She grinned and jumped onto Izuku, climbing up onto his shoulders.

"To the bathroom!"

"Himiko! I need to get changed first."

"Well so do I."

And that's when they both realized they were in their undergarments. What made it worse was that Shota opened the door too, he looked at the scene in front of him, Izuku was just wearing boxers, frozen stiff as he they stared at each other, while Himiko, also in her undergarments was trying to direct Izuku to the bathroom.

Shota sighed to himself, before closing the door, "I guess it could've been worse."

Shota made his way into the kitchen to help Inko make the pancakes she was putting together.

A few minutes later both of the teens met them in the kitchen, fully clothed and blushing intensely.

Hitoshi came over from his apartment next door too, deciding to join the family in breakfast. While he and Izuku helped get all the plates and cutlery out, Himiko was getting the toppings for the pancakes as Inko and Shota finished making the pancakes.

"So what are you all gonna do today? I mean, it is a Saturday." Hitsoshi asked.

"Weren't we going to Yaoyorozu's place? You two need to catch up on your studies since it's a bit different, and I still need a bit of help with English." Izuku informed.

"Oh yeah." Himiko seemingly deflated, slumping over against the table, before peeking up instantly as some pancakes were placed in front of her.

"Hmm, Caramel sauce, or whipped cream? Some strawberries coated in sugar." Himiko was taking a bunch from each of be add-ons for the pancakes as everybody did their best to stop her from having, literally, everything.

"Oh yeah, I need to drop by U.A. for a moment later." Inko turned, surprised that it was not Shota but rather Izuku that had said this.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just gotta talk about something with Nezu, top secret, however I will give you a hint, the sea."

Izuku laughed as he got back to eating his food as the others were trying to figure it out.

Later

As Izuku made his way to U.A. Himiko and Hitoshi has started making their ways towards Yaoyorozu's house.

To say that they were surprised at the scene in front of the two would be an understatement.

'How rich is she!?' They thought to themselves.

They walked up to the gate, noticing something along the lines of a voice box there.

Himiko presses the button, thinking she rung a bell of sort, luckily she did as a voice over the box asked who they were and what business they had here.

"I'm Himiko Toga, and Hitoshi Shinsou is with me, Izu said he would be here soon, but we were just here because Momo said she was gonna hold a study session for our class!"

"Momo? How dare you a dress the young mistress in such a wa-" A smack was heard over the box, intercom? My brain is dead right now XD I'm just gonna go with intercom.

"Sorry about that you two, come right in!" The lively voice of Yaoyorozu was heard this time around.

Just as she had finished the front gate opened, showing a pathway leading to the house.

The two made their way towards the house, preparing for the worst.

Meanwhile

Izuku and Nezu stood ominously in a dark room at U.A. In front of the two sat a board with a bunch of connected strings, some strings have also been cut.

"Are both of them there?" Nezu asked.

"Yes, I'm certain. The chances of it happening?" Izuku replied, before asking his own question.

Nezu thought a moment.

The two sat in silence before Nezu answered.

"I'd say the chances are about eighty percent."

"So IA is a current possibility? Is O there, I never got to ask him whether he was going or not?"

"Yes to both, however the chances of OO happening currently aren't very likely, only forty percent, and that's only if certain things happen."

If an outsider were to view this conversation, chances are they would get confused. However, since Nezu and Izuku both already knew each of the different letters references and how they were put together, even though there were more then two O's, the two knew it all.

"How is IO coming along?" Nezu asked, turning to Izuku.

"Extremely well, I started noticing it during the sports festival, however the chances of them currently aren't very likely, too much going on." Izuku grinned.

"And OA? They seemed to be getting along rather well lately, plus I heard Aizawa mention something about a talk you all had when you were genderbent."

"Oh that's totally happening anytime. I saw the two of them just yesterday at a restaurant, O looked extremely nervous, I decided to follow them and it turns out they looked like they were on a date."

"So, Sailing or sailed?" Nezu asked once more.

"I would say Sailing, considering it's not yet an actual thing. Now, is there anybody else?"

Nezu thought once more, before turning to Izuku.

"What about OU? Those two seem to be getting close recently." Nezu asked.

"I don't know, I'll look into it, if I find anything I'll tell you. Oh! Before I forget, IA looks like it'll also be happening anytime soon. A seemed to take an interest in I during the sports festival, and knowing I it's possible he'll reciprocate her feelings if the time comes."

Nezu nodded at Izuku, as the two decided this was enough for one day.

Why do the two use codes anyway? They were in a secret room only the two know of in U.A. of all places, but they needed to make sure just in case anyone heard him, they also prepared a device to reduce everything in the room to smithereens should someone get suspicious, or if someone found the room, or, even worse, it's contents.

They have called it, "The Robertwoth Delete This Room Button." It'll be unusable should they decide to press it. Their strategy is unbeatable.

The two bid farewell to one another, and Izuku made his way to Yaoyorozu's house, getting ready to learn English.

Izuku sighed, today was gonna be a long day.

Chapter end, nothing happened, nothing. Nope! Anyways,

Goodbye!