Chapter thiry-one

"It looks as though I should change the entrance exam for the hero course hmm?"

Izuku and Nezu were currently sitting across from each other in Nezu's office, why? Because Izuku needed to have a talk with him.

Nezu grinned to himself, Izuku had gone as far as to help him with UA's security system, explaining something he had never even heard before, it worked as well. He knew that if there was going to be anybody in the world that would be able to do that for him, it would most likely be Izuku.

"It would seem as if you are right, after paying attention to the first year sports festival, two general education students got to the final round, and did well. I will work on it soon. Also, I remember All Might wanting to talk to you earlier, go find him. Once your back from your internships, I would like to speak to you again."

Izuku sighed.

"Your one complicated rat aren't you?"

"I take that as a compliment."

"Of course you do. See you around Nezu."

Izuku waved out his hand over his head while walking away, giving a slight wave. Nezu grinned, 'yes, he seems to be perfect.' Nezu turned to files labelling the rebranding for the hero course entrance exams. One could also see a change in the big three 'spots' and how to get them, however that's a topic for later...

————————————————————————

Izuku found All Might walking down the hall, he approached the hero.

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"Ah! Young Midoriya! Yes I would like to speak to you."

Izuku followed all might until they entered a room labelled staff only. As soon as the door closed, all might poofed back into his skinny form, he quickly grabbed a napkin before coughing up some blood.

"So what did you want to talk about all might?" Izuku sat down at a couch opposite the one all might was sitting in.

"Just call me Yagi, and I would like your opinion on something."

"Ask away."

"Who should I give one for all to?"

A silence enveloped the two.

"Huh?"

"Well, my power was passed down for generations, you already know this obviously. You know why as well correct?"

"...yeah..."

"So I don't know who to give my power to, I'm getting weaker Midoriya. You said no so I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

Izuku sat up and went to go sit next to Yagi, as he sat he spoke up once more.

"I don't know, it's currently your power correct? So you should give it to someone who sees heroes the right way, who has chosen the right path. You need to pick someone who would feel bad for a villain after putting them away, but know that it's the right thing to do. Don't pick someone who wants to be a hero for the wrong reasons, don't pick someone who just wants to beat villains for fun, try looking for someone who can see things from the villains point of view, pick someone who wants to save the villains from themselves."

"But who here is like that? There are so many people out there, but to many of them have made mistakes that changed them. I just can't decide."

"Think about it like this, who haven't you paid much attention too? Look at everyone in UA, just the first years. I'm sure you'll find at least one person who works, if not look at the second years then the third. Actually. Look at Mirio, I've seen him here and there after bumping into him while trying to find my friends. Go talk to him sometime."